RE: [Scouter_T] CSRT

  • Rick Rambo
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 4, 2007
      Pete

      I am glad that I did not take your advise to delete this message! I am not
      involved in CSRT, but I can probably help with songs. In our district, the
      last item of the joint session before program breakouts is a song, which I
      have lead for many years. I noticed the incredible lack of singing when I
      was involved with a troop in 1990, then when I went to Wood Badge in 1992 I
      made a portion of my ticket to create a song book for my troop. At some
      point I posted it on a Compuserve forum, then it was posted on the USSSP
      site. I now have it posted on a personal site as well as PDFs of the Song
      sheets that I use at each RT.

      Link to the Songbook:
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/songbook/songbook.html

      Link to the Song Sheets:
      http://www.geocities.com/rickram.geo/roundtable.html

      Rick

      _____

      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
        "The current BSA mode is called diversity, as taught
        in Wood Badge.

        This means everybody should feel free to express
        themselves as their beliefs dictates.

        We are to be tolerant and accepting of other's beliefs

        Yours In Scouting

        Mike Crothers"

        Thank you, brother. Unfortunately, thats not how many
        in leadership roles run the BSA nowadays. I grow
        tired of the hatred, non tolersance, and bigotry as
        well as ignorance that seems to be so pervasive in our
        organiztion these days. I have been chastised many
        times for reminding folks that the BSA does not
        support anti gay marraige bills nor are they a
        christian organization. This isnt my opinion; its in
        BSA literature!

        http://mail.yahoo.com