Re: recharged Online Training

  • rwelliott@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2006
      you Said
      "just got back from a weekend camping trip at a local scout reservation
      and sat down to go through e-mail. I am reeking of woodsmoke and am
      tired from a long hike. I feel great! The kids who went were Webelos
      through Tenderfoot...they were led by a Scout who didn't have a
      leadership role in his own troop and serves as a guide for my
      "non-traditional" unit of younger first time Scouts."

      Sound like fun with I could have been there.
      Get the Venture crew started. ask for help from the DE. ask him for a
      list of Eagles,older Boy Scouts,and any one who has asked about
      Venturing. The other troop will go away soon or the SM will give up.
      If you want to make something happen ask the charter org. to come to
      training. also ask them to vote at the council meetings.
      It's a lot to do but if the WEBELOS parents want Scouting like you do
      it can be done.
      Thank you for your volunteering work in Scouting
      Robert

      PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
      A number so private, you can make it public.
      http://www.privatephone.com