RE: [Scouter_T] Cub Basic Leader Training - online?

  • kveach@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 25 , Nov 27, 2006
      I think that this statement is a MAJOR part of why new leaders dont get it . MY Pack's cc send out a WHOLE packet of "stuff" for new leaders to peruse and we tell them to do the online fast start get the leader book and read it. Sound complete right ( we do tell em to attend nle and specific also)

      I still have leaders come back with goofy ?'s and when I ask them if they have looked at any of this info they say ......... well I haven't had the chance I at this point throw my hands in hte air and go ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH What do I have to do .i.e. I had a parent ready to take over Cm for me. the first parent registering he spoke to the info he relayed was that a joining wolf had to earn his tiger b4 he could work on wolf .I was stunned what can nyou say I know these new leaders are trying and I have to commend them for stepping up but What as CM can I do to hammer in the whole training thing and the recources that are available for them to get with the program . AHHHHH ok thanks sorry for the rant just extremely frustrated
      Just my 100 cents
      YIS
      Kris