Re: BSA On Line Learning Center

  • Gerry Moon
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2006
      You didn't mention if you are running IE6 or the new IE7. If you have
      recently upgraded, that may be the source - if there are not server
      issues afoot. Different browsers handle pages differently (you may
      have seen a message while loading a page "characterizing
      browser")...it's possible that the site doesn't yet support IE7. I
      work for a major software company (not Microsoft) and we've been
      advised to postpone upgrading IE to V7 - because using it breaks some
      things.

      Gerry Moon
      Orlando, FL