Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Looking for a Video

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 6, 2006
      "God Bless the USA" is a Lee Greenwood number.

      I'd guess that you can find it on at least one of his concert DVDs,
      if he has any out. You might try that.

      I saw him do this number in person at one of his concerts a few years
      ago, and it's a real knockout to see.

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      -- Stephen R. Covey