Re: [Scouter_T] Re: The DVD is coming! The DVD is coming!

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 30, 2006
      In a message dated 10/30/06 8:24:56 AM, edboyd@... writes:

      > Sorry to sound so negative, but my district is having major issues with
      > UCs.
      > I would rather get the DVD directly

      I don't see why this has to be an either/or.

      The SM is mailed the DVD directly.
      The DC and UC can get theirs from the bulk shipment made to the local
      council. OR
      From one copy, as many additional copies can be made as is desired.

      The secret for the DC and the UCs is for the local council to take note of
      the shipment and distribute them to Commissioners, etc.

      Best wishes,

      Neil Lupton