The DVD is coming! The DVD is coming!

  • NeilLup@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 26, 2006
      I understand that this week, every Scoutmaster in the USA will be
      personally mailed a copy of the 2006 Recruiting and Retention Tools packet. In
      addition to the recruiter's patch and the recruiting video, there is also a DVD
      with each of the Tenderfoot, Second Class and First Class skills videos now
      available on the National web site. One can play them from the DVD, make
      copies of the DVD to give out, download individual skill items to an iPod for
      podcasting, etc.

      This should be a powerful new tool for skill instruction, and by that, for
      improving program and enjoyment of Scouting by youth and adults in Boy
      Scouting. And that should give better membership and better retention.

      Copies of this should also very soon be available at local council offices.

      Best wishes,

      Neil Lupton