Re: [Scouter_T] cs rt guide PDF

  • rwelliott@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2006
      Sandy
      the size is to big to send via e-mail. you may need to order it.
      cub RT 06-07 # 34239B isbn 0-8395-4239-9
      Sorry you have trouble getting one. My DE gave me two Cub and one Scout
      RT books in August. The handouts are a great way to get the cubs to
      come to RT.

      Robert
      Pitt District

      PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
      A number so private, you can make it public.
      http://www.privatephone.com