cs rt guide

  • Sandra Martens
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
      Does anyone have the 06-07 CS roundtable guide in pdf? Our council, in their infinite wisdom, decided only the RT commissioner and DE need copies- not the staff.

      well, the DE never gets back to you and the RT Comm is never home.

      it would be nice as RT staff to know what we're suppose to do for splits, training highlight, etc. the commissioner just says we're doing it, rattles off what the book says (hard to take notes he goes so fast and gets mad if you ask for repetition), and expects us to know 3 weeks later.

      Sandy OWL

    • Gerry Moon
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 5, 2006
        $6.15 on Scoutstuff.org...