Re: [Scouter_T] Help!! Wood Badge video

  • Elaine D. Boyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      We also do the lunch time slide show. In the participants's envelopes on
      the final day, we give them a CD with pics from the entire course (minus the
      last day - we have a "burning" party on Sunday morning) as well as that
      power point shown on the last day.

      Our Assistant SPL's job on this last course was to take pictures and to edit
      them. He gave pics for the gazette each day as well as compiled the pics to
      go on the CD. The scribes put together the power point for the summary
      session.

      ~Elaine Boyd