Re: [Scouter_T] Help!! Wood Badge video

  • rhowe
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      In our course we did a slide show at each lunch of the participants
      activities the day before with low music in the background. I like the idea
      of replacing pics on the final day with participant pics.

      ray howe
      SKC

      At 08:37 AM 10/3/2006, you wrote:

      >What we have done in our courses (at least for the past three) is use
      >pictures taken during the course and play them to the music ("Its in Every
      >One of Us"). I could get you a copy of the music. I think it is very nice
      >for the participants to see some of their experiences from the past five
      >days.
      >
      >Just got back from Gillwell this past Sunday (NE I-250) - still basking in
      >the after glow of a very successful course.
      >
      >Yours in Scouting,
      >
      >~Elaine Boyd
      >I used to be a Bear... NE I-220
      >And a good old Staffer too! NE I-243 & NE I-250

    • Elaine D. Boyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
        We also do the lunch time slide show. In the participants's envelopes on
        the final day, we give them a CD with pics from the entire course (minus the
        last day - we have a "burning" party on Sunday morning) as well as that
        power point shown on the last day.

        Our Assistant SPL's job on this last course was to take pictures and to edit
        them. He gave pics for the gazette each day as well as compiled the pics to
        go on the CD. The scribes put together the power point for the summary
        session.

        ~Elaine Boyd