Re: [Scouter_T] Help!! Wood Badge video

  • Elaine D. Boyd
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
      What we have done in our courses (at least for the past three) is use
      pictures taken during the course and play them to the music ("Its in Every
      One of Us"). I could get you a copy of the music. I think it is very nice
      for the participants to see some of their experiences from the past five
      days.

      Just got back from Gillwell this past Sunday (NE I-250) - still basking in
      the after glow of a very successful course.

      Yours in Scouting,

      ~Elaine Boyd
      I used to be a Bear... NE I-220
      And a good old Staffer too! NE I-243 & NE I-250

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
        In our course we did a slide show at each lunch of the participants
        activities the day before with low music in the background. I like the idea
        of replacing pics on the final day with participant pics.

        ray howe
        SKC

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
          We also do the lunch time slide show. In the participants's envelopes on
          the final day, we give them a CD with pics from the entire course (minus the
          last day - we have a "burning" party on Sunday morning) as well as that
          power point shown on the last day.

          Our Assistant SPL's job on this last course was to take pictures and to edit
          them. He gave pics for the gazette each day as well as compiled the pics to
          go on the CD. The scribes put together the power point for the summary
          session.

          ~Elaine Boyd