Re: [Scouter_T] Help!! Wood Badge video

  • Black Bear Hitt
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29, 2006
      Yes I would!
      Rhonda C Hitt
      11782 Mackie Gap Rd.
      Remlap, AL 35133
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: D Harris
      To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Friday, September 29, 2006 3:24 PM
      Subject: [Scouter_T] Help!! Wood Badge video

      Would anyone here have a digital copy of the Wood Badge video "It's in
      Every One of Us"? Somewhere in the passage of time our Wood Badge
      crew has lost their copy.

      Thanks in advance,

      David Harris
      Great Rivers Council Training Committee

    • Elaine D. Boyd
      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
        What we have done in our courses (at least for the past three) is use
        pictures taken during the course and play them to the music ("Its in Every
        One of Us"). I could get you a copy of the music. I think it is very nice
        for the participants to see some of their experiences from the past five
        days.

        Just got back from Gillwell this past Sunday (NE I-250) - still basking in
        the after glow of a very successful course.

        Yours in Scouting,

        ~Elaine Boyd
        I used to be a Bear... NE I-220
        And a good old Staffer too! NE I-243 & NE I-250

        > Would anyone here have a digital copy of the Wood Badge video "It's in
        > Every One of Us"? Somewhere in the passage of time our Wood Badge
        > crew has lost their copy.
        >
        > Thanks in advance,
        >
        > David Harris
        > Great Rivers Council Training Committee
      • rhowe
        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
          In our course we did a slide show at each lunch of the participants
          activities the day before with low music in the background. I like the idea
          of replacing pics on the final day with participant pics.

          ray howe
          SKC

          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
            We also do the lunch time slide show. In the participants's envelopes on
            the final day, we give them a CD with pics from the entire course (minus the
            last day - we have a "burning" party on Sunday morning) as well as that
            power point shown on the last day.

            Our Assistant SPL's job on this last course was to take pictures and to edit
            them. He gave pics for the gazette each day as well as compiled the pics to
            go on the CD. The scribes put together the power point for the summary
            session.

            ~Elaine Boyd