Help!! Wood Badge video

  • D Harris
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 29 1:24 PM
      Would anyone here have a digital copy of the Wood Badge video "It's in
      Every One of Us"? Somewhere in the passage of time our Wood Badge
      crew has lost their copy.

      Thanks in advance,

      David Harris
      Great Rivers Council Training Committee
    • Black Bear Hitt
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 29 1:41 PM
        Yes I would!
        Rhonda C Hitt
        11782 Mackie Gap Rd.
        Remlap, AL 35133

        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 29 2:26 PM
          Yes. We are at Wood Badge even as I send this (SR-753) and I will forward your request to our Assistant Scoutmaster for Troop Guides who has just what you want.

          YiWBT,
          Alan Smason
          Troop Scribe/Troop Historian

          > From: "D Harris" <scouter_134@...>
          > Date: 2006/09/29 Fri PM 04:24:38 EDT
          > To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject: [Scouter_T] Help!! Wood Badge video
          >
          > Would anyone here have a digital copy of the Wood Badge video "It's in
          > Every One of Us"? Somewhere in the passage of time our Wood Badge
          > crew has lost their copy.
          >
          > Thanks in advance,
          >
          > David Harris
          > Great Rivers Council Training Committee

        • Elaine D. Boyd
          Message 4 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
            What we have done in our courses (at least for the past three) is use
            pictures taken during the course and play them to the music ("Its in Every
            One of Us"). I could get you a copy of the music. I think it is very nice
            for the participants to see some of their experiences from the past five
            days.

            Just got back from Gillwell this past Sunday (NE I-250) - still basking in
            the after glow of a very successful course.

            Yours in Scouting,

            ~Elaine Boyd
            I used to be a Bear... NE I-220
            And a good old Staffer too! NE I-243 & NE I-250

            > Would anyone here have a digital copy of the Wood Badge video "It's in
            > Every One of Us"? Somewhere in the passage of time our Wood Badge
            > crew has lost their copy.
            >
            > Thanks in advance,
            >
            > David Harris
            > Great Rivers Council Training Committee
          • rhowe
            Message 5 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
              In our course we did a slide show at each lunch of the participants
              activities the day before with low music in the background. I like the idea
              of replacing pics on the final day with participant pics.

              ray howe
              SKC

              Message 6 of 6 , Oct 3, 2006
                We also do the lunch time slide show. In the participants's envelopes on
                the final day, we give them a CD with pics from the entire course (minus the
                last day - we have a "burning" party on Sunday morning) as well as that
                power point shown on the last day.

                Our Assistant SPL's job on this last course was to take pictures and to edit
                them. He gave pics for the gazette each day as well as compiled the pics to
                go on the CD. The scribes put together the power point for the summary
                session.

                ~Elaine Boyd