Re: [Scouter_T] VLSC

  • Elaine D. Boyd
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
      Stupid question time - but what is VLSC? Quite obvious that I cannot help
      you with your request, but can't help but wonder what you are looking for.

      Inquiring minds need to know! :-)

      ~Elaine Boyd

      > Does anyone have the VLSC in an electronic version?
      >
      > Andre
      > Branson
    • Kevin Pate
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
        > Stupid question time - but what is VLSC?

        Iffin ya don't know the answer, then it
        can't be a stupid Q, now can it? 8^)

        VSLC stands for:

        A. Vancouver Lake Sailing Clique
        B. Very Long Silly Commentary
        C. Venturing Leadership Skills Course
        D. Variable Length String Counter
        E. All of the above, but in context - C

        8^)

        Kevin from Norman, America

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • JNDunnMN
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
          So, how much coffee have you had this morning? I can't even keep my eyes open yet, and here you're being incredibly creative before 8 A.M.!

          Pack Trainer
          Pack 512
          Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
          Cub Scout Training Chair
          Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
          3 Rivers District

          In a message dated 09/19/06 07:53:14 Central Daylight Time, kevinpate@... writes:
          > Stupid question time - but what is VLSC?

          Iffin ya don't know the answer, then it
          can't be a stupid Q, now can it? 8^)

          VSLC stands for:

          A. Vancouver Lake Sailing Clique
          B. Very Long Silly Commentary
          C. Venturing Leadership Skills Course
          D. Variable Length String Counter
          E. All of the above, but in context - C

          8^)

          Kevin from Norman, America

        • Marian McQuaid
          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
            Now, you have assumed he sleeps.....

            To quote my Dist. Direc, AND my Unit Commissioner:
            "Sleep is HIGHLY overrated,and just takes away from Scouting time. Why do
            you think they invented coffee?!"

            LOL
            Marian M
            Crew 688
            Boston Minuteman

            kevinpate@... writes:
            > Stupid question time - but what is VLSC?

            Iffin ya don't know the answer, then it
            can't be a stupid Q, now can it? 8^)

            VSLC stands for:

            A. Vancouver Lake Sailing Clique
            B. Very Long Silly Commentary
            C. Venturing Leadership Skills Course
            D. Variable Length String Counter
            E. All of the above, but in context - C

            8^)

            Kevin from Norman, America

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Michael Brown
            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Andre Coltrin <andre_coltrin@...>
              wrote:

              > Does anyone have the VLSC in an electronic version?

              If you get the latest VLSC syllabus (34340C), it includes a CD with the
              entire syllabus in PDF format.

              I'll see if I can upload it to the Files area, but you should really
              get a copy of the syllabus.

              Michael Brown

              (ps, for those that don't know, VLSC is Venturing Leadership Skills
              Course. Its the first level leadership course for Venturers, run over
              a weekend ideally by their crew for all members of the crew, tho in
              some areas districts and councils will run courses as many crews are
              too small to do it effectively by themselves).