[Scouter_T] VLSC

  • Andre Coltrin
    Message 1 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
      Does anyone have the VLSC in an electronic version?

      Andre
      Branson

    • Elaine D. Boyd
      Message 2 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
        Stupid question time - but what is VLSC? Quite obvious that I cannot help
        you with your request, but can't help but wonder what you are looking for.

        Inquiring minds need to know! :-)

        ~Elaine Boyd

        > Does anyone have the VLSC in an electronic version?
        >
        > Andre
        > Branson
      • Kevin Pate
        Message 3 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
          > Stupid question time - but what is VLSC?

          Iffin ya don't know the answer, then it
          can't be a stupid Q, now can it? 8^)

          VSLC stands for:

          A. Vancouver Lake Sailing Clique
          B. Very Long Silly Commentary
          C. Venturing Leadership Skills Course
          D. Variable Length String Counter
          E. All of the above, but in context - C

          8^)

          Kevin from Norman, America

          http://mail.yahoo.com
        • JNDunnMN
          Message 4 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
            So, how much coffee have you had this morning? I can't even keep my eyes open yet, and here you're being incredibly creative before 8 A.M.!

            Pack Trainer
            Pack 512
            Blaine/Coon Rapids, MN
            Cub Scout Training Chair
            Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
            3 Rivers District

            In a message dated 09/19/06 07:53:14 Central Daylight Time, kevinpate@... writes:
            > Stupid question time - but what is VLSC?

            Iffin ya don't know the answer, then it
            can't be a stupid Q, now can it? 8^)

            VSLC stands for:

            A. Vancouver Lake Sailing Clique
            B. Very Long Silly Commentary
            C. Venturing Leadership Skills Course
            D. Variable Length String Counter
            E. All of the above, but in context - C

            8^)

            Kevin from Norman, America

          • Marian McQuaid
            Message 5 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
              Now, you have assumed he sleeps.....

              To quote my Dist. Direc, AND my Unit Commissioner:
              "Sleep is HIGHLY overrated,and just takes away from Scouting time. Why do
              you think they invented coffee?!"

              LOL
              Marian M
              Crew 688
              Boston Minuteman

              kevinpate@... writes:
              > Stupid question time - but what is VLSC?

              Iffin ya don't know the answer, then it
              can't be a stupid Q, now can it? 8^)

              VSLC stands for:

              A. Vancouver Lake Sailing Clique
              B. Very Long Silly Commentary
              C. Venturing Leadership Skills Course
              D. Variable Length String Counter
              E. All of the above, but in context - C

              8^)

              Kevin from Norman, America

              Yahoo! Groups Links
            • Michael Brown
              Message 6 of 27 , Sep 19, 2006
                --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Andre Coltrin <andre_coltrin@...>
                wrote:

                > Does anyone have the VLSC in an electronic version?

                If you get the latest VLSC syllabus (34340C), it includes a CD with the
                entire syllabus in PDF format.

                I'll see if I can upload it to the Files area, but you should really
                get a copy of the syllabus.

                Michael Brown

                (ps, for those that don't know, VLSC is Venturing Leadership Skills
                Course. Its the first level leadership course for Venturers, run over
                a weekend ideally by their crew for all members of the crew, tho in
                some areas districts and councils will run courses as many crews are
                too small to do it effectively by themselves).