Re: PVC

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 7:59 AM
      There are lots of resources out there for PVC creations.

      I do use them in my training. I have a portable campfire (banner/stand) that I took to Philmont with me. When we are forced to have an indoor campfire, I typically take my banner/stand with me. [Yes, I know there are more realistic ones w/ logs, and cellophane and fans, and all kinds of gizmos -- but mine is infinitely more light.]

      There's all kinds of camp gadgets that can be made/used for training, too. A sink stand, a garbage bag holder/can, etc.

      Here's another great site with the above listed camp items: http://www.gspiglet.org/pvc.htm

      If you plan on doing a lot with PVC, do yourself a favor and invest in the PVC pipe cutter. At my local Lowe's it was between $10 and $15 --- and, I actually used it for some household plumbing after purchasing it for Scouts! ;-)

      Ida