Re: [Scouter_T] PVC pipe floor easel, tabletop and/or book stand

  • gordon Robinson
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2006
      When i was on Wood Badge staff last year I found stand
      alone 3 ring display binders at Office depot , if that
      helps

      Gordbear

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • boballo16
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
        Thanks, all of you, for your useful suggestions.
        I knew I was asking the right group!
        Ida, thanks for the links. There is some really neat stuff made out
        of PVC pipe! I think I need to buy another couple of lengths!

        Suzanne