Re: [Scouter_T] PVC pipe floor easel, tabletop and/or book stand

  • Tom Burke
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 2, 2006
      go the extra step and print a 2nd copy of the slides. Put them in clear page protectors so that when you flip the pages, you see what they see on the other side - ex. page 2 is on the back of page 1, page 3 on the back of page 2...

      you will see what they see and can talk confidently without having to look over at what is displayed.

      Tom Burke

      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 2, 2006
        When i was on Wood Badge staff last year I found stand
        alone 3 ring display binders at Office depot , if that
        helps

        Gordbear

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • boballo16
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 4, 2006
          Thanks, all of you, for your useful suggestions.
          I knew I was asking the right group!
          Ida, thanks for the links. There is some really neat stuff made out
          of PVC pipe! I think I need to buy another couple of lengths!

          Suzanne