Re: [Scouter_T] Troop Junior Leader Training replaced by Troop Leader Training material

  • Kathy Whiting
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
      please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
      the help we can get
      YIS
      kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

      On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

      > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
      > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
      > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
      > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
      > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
      > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
      > Scouts in those positions.
      >
      > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
      > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
      > 34306A
      >
      > Anna Sturdivant
      > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
      > A good old Eagle
      >
      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
      > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > To anyone who might want a copy.
      > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
      > > Troop Junior Leader Training

    • Doc Holladay
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
        HIgh Anna.

        Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
        year now.

        Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

        John "Doc" Holladay
        T1000 Plnao, Tx
        One Grand Troop

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

        > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
        > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
        > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
        > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
        > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
        > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
        with
        > Scouts in those positions.
        >
        > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

        ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
        > 34306A
        >
        > Anna Sturdivant
        > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
        > A good old Eagle
        >
        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > To anyone who might want a copy.
        > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
        > > Troop Junior Leader Training

      • liamoshea
        Message 3 of 17 , Apr 3 3:41 PM
          All,
          It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
          these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
          PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
          bkenton@...?

          thanks,
          Bill Kenton

          > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > To anyone who might want a copy.
          > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
          > > Baloo Training
          > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
          > > Den Chief
          > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills