Training Syllabus

  • scoutaboutpack26
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

      This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
      the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
      OLS training
      Scoutmaster Training
      Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
      to download anything larger than that.
      I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
      works sometimes it doesn't.
      If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
      Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
      briefcase option I've never used.
    • Kathy Whiting
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
        please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
        the help we can get
        YIS
        kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

        On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

        > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
        > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
        > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
        > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
        > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
        > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
        > Scouts in those positions.
        >
        > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
        > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
        > 34306A
        >
        > Anna Sturdivant
        > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
        > A good old Eagle
        >
        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
        > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
        > wrote:
        > >
        > > To anyone who might want a copy.
        > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
        > > Troop Junior Leader Training

      • Doc Holladay
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
          HIgh Anna.

          Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
          year now.

          Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

          John "Doc" Holladay
          T1000 Plnao, Tx
          One Grand Troop

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

          > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
          > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
          > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
          > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
          > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
          > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
          with
          > Scouts in those positions.
          >
          > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

          ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
          > 34306A
          >
          > Anna Sturdivant
          > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
          > A good old Eagle
          >
          > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > To anyone who might want a copy.
          > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
          > > Troop Junior Leader Training

        • liamoshea
          Message 4 of 17 , Apr 3, 2008
            All,
            It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
            these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
            PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
            bkenton@...?

            thanks,
            Bill Kenton

            > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > To anyone who might want a copy.
            > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
            > > Baloo Training
            > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
            > > Den Chief
            > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills