Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Syllabus

  • sherry bowden
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
      I would also like a copy of these.

      Matt

      Ken Payne Jr <paynejr@...> wrote:
      oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
      just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
      get them what can I do for you

      Ken Payne Jr

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
      wrote:

      > To anyone who might want a copy.
      > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
      > Baloo Training
      > Cub Scout Leader Specific
      > Den Chief
      > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
      > Outdoor Leader Skills
      > New Leader Essentials
      > Scoutmaster Specific
      > Troop Committee Guide
      > Troop Committee Training
      > Troop Junior Leader Training
      >
      > Do Your Best
      > Adrian Britton
      > Cubmaster Pack 26
      > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
      > District Training Committee Staff
      > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

    • Black Bear Hitt
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
        our Troop would like copies of these also!
        Rev. Jeffrey BlackBear Hitt, Ph.D.
        ASM/Chaplain, Troop 158
        Blountsville, AL

        wrote:

        > To anyone who might want a copy.
        > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
        > Baloo Training
        > Cub Scout Leader Specific
        > Den Chief
        > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
        > Outdoor Leader Skills
        > New Leader Essentials
        > Scoutmaster Specific
        > Troop Committee Guide
        > Troop Committee Training
        > Troop Junior Leader Training
        >
        > Do Your Best
        > Adrian Britton
        > Cubmaster Pack 26
        > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
        > District Training Committee Staff
        > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

      • scoutaboutpack26
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
          http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

          This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
          the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
          OLS training
          Scoutmaster Training
          Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
          to download anything larger than that.
          I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
          works sometimes it doesn't.
          If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
          Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
          briefcase option I've never used.
        • Kathy Whiting
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
            please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
            the help we can get
            YIS
            kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

            On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

            > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
            > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
            > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
            > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
            > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
            > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
            > Scouts in those positions.
            >
            > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
            > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
            > 34306A
            >
            > Anna Sturdivant
            > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
            > A good old Eagle
            >
            > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
            > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
            > wrote:
            > >
            > > To anyone who might want a copy.
            > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
            > > Troop Junior Leader Training

          • Doc Holladay
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
              HIgh Anna.

              Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
              year now.

              Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

              John "Doc" Holladay
              T1000 Plnao, Tx
              One Grand Troop

              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

              > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
              > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
              > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
              > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
              > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
              > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
              with
              > Scouts in those positions.
              >
              > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

              ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
              > 34306A
              >
              > Anna Sturdivant
              > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
              > A good old Eagle
              >
              > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > To anyone who might want a copy.
              > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
              > > Troop Junior Leader Training

            • liamoshea
              Message 6 of 17 , Apr 3 3:41 PM
                All,
                It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
                these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
                PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
                bkenton@...?

                thanks,
                Bill Kenton

                > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                > > Baloo Training
                > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                > > Den Chief
                > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills