Re: Training Syllabus

  • Ken Payne Jr
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
      oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
      just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
      get them what can I do for you

      Ken Payne Jr

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
      wrote:

      > To anyone who might want a copy.
      > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
      > Baloo Training
      > Cub Scout Leader Specific
      > Den Chief
      > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
      > Outdoor Leader Skills
      > New Leader Essentials
      > Scoutmaster Specific
      > Troop Committee Guide
      > Troop Committee Training
      > Troop Junior Leader Training
      >
      > Do Your Best
      > Adrian Britton
      > Cubmaster Pack 26
      > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
      > District Training Committee Staff
      > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

    • sherry bowden
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
        I would also like a copy of these.

        Matt

        wrote:

        > To anyone who might want a copy.
        > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
        > Baloo Training
        > Cub Scout Leader Specific
        > Den Chief
        > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
        > Outdoor Leader Skills
        > New Leader Essentials
        > Scoutmaster Specific
        > Troop Committee Guide
        > Troop Committee Training
        > Troop Junior Leader Training
        >
        > Do Your Best
        > Adrian Britton
        > Cubmaster Pack 26
        > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
        > District Training Committee Staff
        > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

      • Black Bear Hitt
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
          our Troop would like copies of these also!
          Rev. Jeffrey BlackBear Hitt, Ph.D.
          ASM/Chaplain, Troop 158
          Blountsville, AL

          wrote:

          > To anyone who might want a copy.
          > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
          > Baloo Training
          > Cub Scout Leader Specific
          > Den Chief
          > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
          > Outdoor Leader Skills
          > New Leader Essentials
          > Scoutmaster Specific
          > Troop Committee Guide
          > Troop Committee Training
          > Troop Junior Leader Training
          >
          > Do Your Best
          > Adrian Britton
          > Cubmaster Pack 26
          > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
          > District Training Committee Staff
          > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

        • scoutaboutpack26
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
            http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

            This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
            the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
            OLS training
            Scoutmaster Training
            Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
            to download anything larger than that.
            I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
            works sometimes it doesn't.
            If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
            Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
            briefcase option I've never used.
          • Kathy Whiting
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
              please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
              the help we can get
              YIS
              kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

              On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

              > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
              > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
              > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
              > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
              > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
              > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
              > Scouts in those positions.
              >
              > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
              > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
              > 34306A
              >
              > Anna Sturdivant
              > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
              > A good old Eagle
              >
              > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
              > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
              > wrote:
              > >
              > > To anyone who might want a copy.
              > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
              > > Troop Junior Leader Training

            • Doc Holladay
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                HIgh Anna.

                Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
                year now.

                Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

                John "Doc" Holladay
                T1000 Plnao, Tx
                One Grand Troop

                --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

                > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
                with
                > Scouts in those positions.
                >
                > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

                ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                > 34306A
                >
                > Anna Sturdivant
                > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                > A good old Eagle
                >
                > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                > > Troop Junior Leader Training

              • liamoshea
                Message 7 of 17 , Apr 3, 2008
                  All,
                  It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
                  these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
                  PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
                  bkenton@...?

                  thanks,
                  Bill Kenton

                  > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                  > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                  > > Baloo Training
                  > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                  > > Den Chief
                  > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills