Troop Junior Leader Training replaced by Troop Leader Training material

  • Anna Sturdivant
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
      Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
      Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
      reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
      TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
      told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
      product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
      Scouts in those positions.

      See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
      ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
      34306A

      Anna Sturdivant
      Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
      A good old Eagle

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
      wrote:

      > To anyone who might want a copy.
      > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
      > Troop Junior Leader Training
    • Ken Payne Jr
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
        oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
        just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
        get them what can I do for you

        Ken Payne Jr

        wrote:

        > To anyone who might want a copy.
        > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
        > Baloo Training
        > Cub Scout Leader Specific
        > Den Chief
        > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
        > Outdoor Leader Skills
        > New Leader Essentials
        > Scoutmaster Specific
        > Troop Committee Guide
        > Troop Committee Training
        > Troop Junior Leader Training
        >
        > Do Your Best
        > Adrian Britton
        > Cubmaster Pack 26
        > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
        > District Training Committee Staff
        > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

      • sherry bowden
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
          I would also like a copy of these.

          Matt

          wrote:

          > To anyone who might want a copy.
          > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
          > Baloo Training
          > Cub Scout Leader Specific
          > Den Chief
          > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
          > Outdoor Leader Skills
          > New Leader Essentials
          > Scoutmaster Specific
          > Troop Committee Guide
          > Troop Committee Training
          > Troop Junior Leader Training
          >
          > Do Your Best
          > Adrian Britton
          > Cubmaster Pack 26
          > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
          > District Training Committee Staff
          > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

        • Black Bear Hitt
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
            our Troop would like copies of these also!
            Rev. Jeffrey BlackBear Hitt, Ph.D.
            ASM/Chaplain, Troop 158
            Blountsville, AL

            wrote:

            > To anyone who might want a copy.
            > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
            > Baloo Training
            > Cub Scout Leader Specific
            > Den Chief
            > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
            > Outdoor Leader Skills
            > New Leader Essentials
            > Scoutmaster Specific
            > Troop Committee Guide
            > Troop Committee Training
            > Troop Junior Leader Training
            >
            > Do Your Best
            > Adrian Britton
            > Cubmaster Pack 26
            > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
            > District Training Committee Staff
            > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

          • scoutaboutpack26
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
              http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

              This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
              the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
              OLS training
              Scoutmaster Training
              Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
              to download anything larger than that.
              I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
              works sometimes it doesn't.
              If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
              Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
              briefcase option I've never used.
            • Kathy Whiting
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
                the help we can get
                YIS
                kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

                On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

                > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
                > Scouts in those positions.
                >
                > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
                > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                > 34306A
                >
                > Anna Sturdivant
                > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                > A good old Eagle
                >
                > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
                > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
                > wrote:
                > >
                > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                > > Troop Junior Leader Training

              • Doc Holladay
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                  HIgh Anna.

                  Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
                  year now.

                  Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

                  John "Doc" Holladay
                  T1000 Plnao, Tx
                  One Grand Troop

                  --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

                  > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                  > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                  > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                  > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                  > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                  > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
                  with
                  > Scouts in those positions.
                  >
                  > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

                  ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                  > 34306A
                  >
                  > Anna Sturdivant
                  > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                  > A good old Eagle
                  >
                  > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                  > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                  > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                • liamoshea
                  Message 8 of 17 , Apr 3, 2008
                    All,
                    It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
                    these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
                    PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
                    bkenton@...?

                    thanks,
                    Bill Kenton

                    > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                    > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                    > > Baloo Training
                    > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                    > > Den Chief
                    > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills