Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Syllabus

  • John Halter
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
      Prior to placing the files on Scoutboard, I had them on one of my
      websites. I have placed the Cub Roundtable Basic Training Manual back
      where it was previously. You can access it with the link below:
      http://www.spectradigm.com/handbook/cubrtbtmanual.pdf

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      District Commissioner
      Wekiwa District
      Central FL Council
      www.wekiwa.org
      "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
      ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

      John Halter wrote:

      > The syllabus is in the files section on Scoutboard.com, unfortunately
      > they moved the site recently and are currently having a problem with the
      > database. I have another site I could post the files on for the time
      > being.
      >
      > Thank you,
      >
      > John Halter
      > District Commissioner
      > Wekiwa District
      > Central FL Council
      > www.wekiwa.org
      > "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
      > ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
      >
      > Gerry Moon wrote:
      > >
      > > I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
      > > Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
      > > told we haven't the room.
      > >
      > > Gerry Moon
      > > Orlando, FL
      > >
      > > Recent Activity
      > >
      > > *
      > > 2
      > > New Members

      > > Visit Your Group

      > > Y! GeoCities
      > >
      > > Share Interests
      > >
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/
      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/>>
      > >
      > > Connect with
      > >
      > > others on the web.
      > >
      > > Y! Toolbar
      > >
      > > Get it Free!
      > >
      > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps
      > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps>>
      > >
      > > easy 1-click access
      > >
      > > to your groups.
      > >
      > > Yahoo! Groups
      > >
      > > Start a group

      > > in 3 easy steps.
      > >
      > > Connect with others.

    • Anna Sturdivant
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
        Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
        Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
        reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
        TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
        told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
        product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
        Scouts in those positions.

        See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
        ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
        34306A

        Anna Sturdivant
        Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
        A good old Eagle

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
        wrote:

        > To anyone who might want a copy.
        > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
        > Troop Junior Leader Training
      • Ken Payne Jr
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
          oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
          just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
          get them what can I do for you

          Ken Payne Jr

          wrote:

          > To anyone who might want a copy.
          > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
          > Baloo Training
          > Cub Scout Leader Specific
          > Den Chief
          > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
          > Outdoor Leader Skills
          > New Leader Essentials
          > Scoutmaster Specific
          > Troop Committee Guide
          > Troop Committee Training
          > Troop Junior Leader Training
          >
          > Do Your Best
          > Adrian Britton
          > Cubmaster Pack 26
          > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
          > District Training Committee Staff
          > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

        • sherry bowden
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
            I would also like a copy of these.

            Matt

            wrote:

            > To anyone who might want a copy.
            > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
            > Baloo Training
            > Cub Scout Leader Specific
            > Den Chief
            > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
            > Outdoor Leader Skills
            > New Leader Essentials
            > Scoutmaster Specific
            > Troop Committee Guide
            > Troop Committee Training
            > Troop Junior Leader Training
            >
            > Do Your Best
            > Adrian Britton
            > Cubmaster Pack 26
            > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
            > District Training Committee Staff
            > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

          • Black Bear Hitt
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
              our Troop would like copies of these also!
              Rev. Jeffrey BlackBear Hitt, Ph.D.
              ASM/Chaplain, Troop 158
              Blountsville, AL

              wrote:

              > To anyone who might want a copy.
              > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
              > Baloo Training
              > Cub Scout Leader Specific
              > Den Chief
              > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
              > Outdoor Leader Skills
              > New Leader Essentials
              > Scoutmaster Specific
              > Troop Committee Guide
              > Troop Committee Training
              > Troop Junior Leader Training
              >
              > Do Your Best
              > Adrian Britton
              > Cubmaster Pack 26
              > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
              > District Training Committee Staff
              > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

            • scoutaboutpack26
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

                This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
                the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
                OLS training
                Scoutmaster Training
                Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
                to download anything larger than that.
                I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
                works sometimes it doesn't.
                If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
                Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
                briefcase option I've never used.
              • Kathy Whiting
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                  please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
                  the help we can get
                  YIS
                  kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

                  On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

                  > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                  > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                  > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                  > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                  > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                  > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
                  > Scouts in those positions.
                  >
                  > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
                  > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                  > 34306A
                  >
                  > Anna Sturdivant
                  > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                  > A good old Eagle
                  >
                  > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
                  > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
                  > wrote:
                  > >
                  > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                  > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                  > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                • Doc Holladay
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                    HIgh Anna.

                    Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
                    year now.

                    Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

                    John "Doc" Holladay
                    T1000 Plnao, Tx
                    One Grand Troop

                    --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

                    > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                    > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                    > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                    > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                    > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                    > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
                    with
                    > Scouts in those positions.
                    >
                    > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

                    ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                    > 34306A
                    >
                    > Anna Sturdivant
                    > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                    > A good old Eagle
                    >
                    > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                    > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                    > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                  • liamoshea
                    Message 9 of 17 , Apr 3, 2008
                      All,
                      It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
                      these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
                      PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
                      bkenton@...?

                      thanks,
                      Bill Kenton

                      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                      > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                      > > Baloo Training
                      > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                      > > Den Chief
                      > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills