Re: [Scouter_T] Training Syllabus

  • Andre Coltrin
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
      Adrian

      I would love to get a copy of your PDF fles. Thanks

      Andre
      Branson MO

      gordon Robinson <gordbear@...> wrote:
      Adrian:
      I could use a copy of the troop junior leader
      training pdf as we are about to do a troop leader
      training here and do not hqve a copy.

      Thanks,

      Gordbear
      Sasquatch district Boy scout roundtable chair
      used to be a bear and a good old bonwhite too

      --- scoutaboutpack26 <arbritton@...> wrote:

      > To anyone who might want a copy.
      > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
      > Baloo Training
      > Cub Scout Leader Specific
      > Den Chief
      > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
      > Outdoor Leader Skills
      > New Leader Essentials
      > Scoutmaster Specific
      > Troop Committee Guide
      > Troop Committee Training
      > Troop Junior Leader Training
      >
      > Do Your Best
      > Adrian Britton
      > Cubmaster Pack 26
      > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
      > District Training Committee Staff
      > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader
      >

      > For subscription and delevery options send a message
      > to:

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • John Halter
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
        Prior to placing the files on Scoutboard, I had them on one of my
        websites. I have placed the Cub Roundtable Basic Training Manual back
        where it was previously. You can access it with the link below:
        http://www.spectradigm.com/handbook/cubrtbtmanual.pdf

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        District Commissioner
        Wekiwa District
        Central FL Council
        www.wekiwa.org
        "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
        ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

        John Halter wrote:

        > The syllabus is in the files section on Scoutboard.com, unfortunately
        > they moved the site recently and are currently having a problem with the
        > database. I have another site I could post the files on for the time
        > being.
        >
        > Thank you,
        >
        > John Halter
        > District Commissioner
        > Wekiwa District
        > Central FL Council
        > www.wekiwa.org
        > "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
        > ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
        >
        > Gerry Moon wrote:
        > >
        > > I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
        > > Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
        > > told we haven't the room.
        > >
        > > Gerry Moon
        > > Orlando, FL
        > >
        > > Recent Activity
        > >
        > > *
        > > 2
        > > New Members

        > > Visit Your Group

        > > Y! GeoCities
        > >
        > > Share Interests
        > >
        > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/
        > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/>>
        > >
        > > Connect with
        > >
        > > others on the web.
        > >
        > > Y! Toolbar
        > >
        > > Get it Free!
        > >
        > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps
        > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps>>
        > >
        > > easy 1-click access
        > >
        > > to your groups.
        > >
        > > Yahoo! Groups
        > >
        > > Start a group

        > > in 3 easy steps.
        > >
        > > Connect with others.

      • Anna Sturdivant
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
          Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
          Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
          reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
          TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
          told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
          product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
          Scouts in those positions.

          See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
          ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
          34306A

          Anna Sturdivant
          Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
          A good old Eagle

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
          wrote:

          > To anyone who might want a copy.
          > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
          > Troop Junior Leader Training
        • Ken Payne Jr
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
            oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
            just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
            get them what can I do for you

            Ken Payne Jr

            wrote:

            > To anyone who might want a copy.
            > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
            > Baloo Training
            > Cub Scout Leader Specific
            > Den Chief
            > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
            > Outdoor Leader Skills
            > New Leader Essentials
            > Scoutmaster Specific
            > Troop Committee Guide
            > Troop Committee Training
            > Troop Junior Leader Training
            >
            > Do Your Best
            > Adrian Britton
            > Cubmaster Pack 26
            > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
            > District Training Committee Staff
            > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

          • sherry bowden
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
              I would also like a copy of these.

              Matt

              wrote:

              > To anyone who might want a copy.
              > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
              > Baloo Training
              > Cub Scout Leader Specific
              > Den Chief
              > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
              > Outdoor Leader Skills
              > New Leader Essentials
              > Scoutmaster Specific
              > Troop Committee Guide
              > Troop Committee Training
              > Troop Junior Leader Training
              >
              > Do Your Best
              > Adrian Britton
              > Cubmaster Pack 26
              > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
              > District Training Committee Staff
              > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

            • Black Bear Hitt
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                our Troop would like copies of these also!
                Rev. Jeffrey BlackBear Hitt, Ph.D.
                ASM/Chaplain, Troop 158
                Blountsville, AL

                wrote:

                > To anyone who might want a copy.
                > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                > Baloo Training
                > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                > Den Chief
                > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                > Outdoor Leader Skills
                > New Leader Essentials
                > Scoutmaster Specific
                > Troop Committee Guide
                > Troop Committee Training
                > Troop Junior Leader Training
                >
                > Do Your Best
                > Adrian Britton
                > Cubmaster Pack 26
                > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                > District Training Committee Staff
                > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

              • scoutaboutpack26
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                  http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

                  This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
                  the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
                  OLS training
                  Scoutmaster Training
                  Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
                  to download anything larger than that.
                  I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
                  works sometimes it doesn't.
                  If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
                  Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
                  briefcase option I've never used.
                • Kathy Whiting
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                    please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
                    the help we can get
                    YIS
                    kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

                    On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

                    > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                    > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                    > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                    > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                    > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                    > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
                    > Scouts in those positions.
                    >
                    > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
                    > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                    > 34306A
                    >
                    > Anna Sturdivant
                    > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                    > A good old Eagle
                    >
                    > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
                    > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
                    > wrote:
                    > >
                    > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                    > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                    > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                  • Doc Holladay
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                      HIgh Anna.

                      Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
                      year now.

                      Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

                      John "Doc" Holladay
                      T1000 Plnao, Tx
                      One Grand Troop

                      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

                      > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                      > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                      > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                      > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                      > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                      > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
                      with
                      > Scouts in those positions.
                      >
                      > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

                      ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                      > 34306A
                      >
                      > Anna Sturdivant
                      > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                      > A good old Eagle
                      >
                      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                      > wrote:
                      > >
                      > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                      > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                      > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                    • liamoshea
                      Message 10 of 17 , Apr 3, 2008
                        All,
                        It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
                        these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
                        PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
                        bkenton@...?

                        thanks,
                        Bill Kenton

                        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                        > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                        > > Baloo Training
                        > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                        > > Den Chief
                        > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills