RE: [Scouter_T] Training Syllabus

  • Matt Hannam
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
      Adrian,

      I have everything as a PDF except for Den Chief and Troop Committee Training
      (Challenge). If you can send them to me I would be very appreciative! If
      anyone needs any of the others I can send large attachments as well. My
      email is mhannam@...

      Matt Hannam

      SWFL Council

      Panther District Training Chair

      _____

      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
        The syllabus is in the files section on Scoutboard.com, unfortunately
        they moved the site recently and are currently having a problem with the
        database. I have another site I could post the files on for the time being.

        Thank you,

        John Halter
        District Commissioner
        Wekiwa District
        Central FL Council
        www.wekiwa.org
        "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
        ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

        Gerry Moon wrote:

        > I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
        > Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
        > told we haven't the room.
        >
        > Gerry Moon
        > Orlando, FL
        >
        > Recent Activity
        >
        > *
        > 2
        > New Members
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmam9ubms3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ->
        >
        > Visit Your Group
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNHRxZGlnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE1NzExODkwNA-->
        >
        > Y! GeoCities
        >
        > Share Interests
        > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/>
        >
        > Connect with
        >
        > others on the web.
        >
        > Y! Toolbar
        >
        > Get it Free!
        > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps>
        >
        > easy 1-click access
        >
        > to your groups.
        >
        > Yahoo! Groups
        >
        > Start a group
        > <http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJvZzlrMGVpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawNncm91cHMyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ->
        >
        > in 3 easy steps.
        >
        > Connect with others.

      • Andre Coltrin
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
          Adrian

          I would love to get a copy of your PDF fles. Thanks

          Andre
          Branson MO

          gordon Robinson <gordbear@...> wrote:
          Adrian:
          I could use a copy of the troop junior leader
          training pdf as we are about to do a troop leader
          training here and do not hqve a copy.

          Thanks,

          Gordbear
          Sasquatch district Boy scout roundtable chair
          used to be a bear and a good old bonwhite too

          --- scoutaboutpack26 <arbritton@...> wrote:

          > To anyone who might want a copy.
          > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
          > Baloo Training
          > Cub Scout Leader Specific
          > Den Chief
          > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
          > Outdoor Leader Skills
          > New Leader Essentials
          > Scoutmaster Specific
          > Troop Committee Guide
          > Troop Committee Training
          > Troop Junior Leader Training
          >
          > Do Your Best
          > Adrian Britton
          > Cubmaster Pack 26
          > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
          > District Training Committee Staff
          > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader
          >

          > For subscription and delevery options send a message
          > to:

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          http://mail.yahoo.com

        • John Halter
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
            Prior to placing the files on Scoutboard, I had them on one of my
            websites. I have placed the Cub Roundtable Basic Training Manual back
            where it was previously. You can access it with the link below:
            http://www.spectradigm.com/handbook/cubrtbtmanual.pdf

            John Halter wrote:

            > The syllabus is in the files section on Scoutboard.com, unfortunately
            > they moved the site recently and are currently having a problem with the
            > database. I have another site I could post the files on for the time
            > being.
            >
            > Thank you,
            >
            > John Halter
            > District Commissioner
            > Wekiwa District
            > Central FL Council
            > www.wekiwa.org
            > "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
            > ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
            >
            > Gerry Moon wrote:
            > >
            > > I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
            > > Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
            > > told we haven't the room.
            > >
            > > Gerry Moon
            > > Orlando, FL
            > >
            > > Recent Activity
            > >
            > > *
            > > 2
            > > New Members

            > > Visit Your Group

            > > Y! GeoCities
            > >
            > > Share Interests
            > >
            > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/
            > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/>>
            > >
            > > Connect with
            > >
            > > others on the web.
            > >
            > > Y! Toolbar
            > >
            > > Get it Free!
            > >
            > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps
            > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps>>
            > >
            > > easy 1-click access
            > >
            > > to your groups.
            > >
            > > Yahoo! Groups
            > >
            > > Start a group

            > > in 3 easy steps.
            > >
            > > Connect with others.

          • Anna Sturdivant
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
              Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
              Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
              reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
              TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
              told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
              product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
              Scouts in those positions.

              See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
              ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
              34306A

              Anna Sturdivant
              Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
              A good old Eagle

              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
              wrote:

              > To anyone who might want a copy.
              > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
              > Troop Junior Leader Training
            • Ken Payne Jr
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
                just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
                get them what can I do for you

                Ken Payne Jr

                wrote:

                > To anyone who might want a copy.
                > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                > Baloo Training
                > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                > Den Chief
                > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                > Outdoor Leader Skills
                > New Leader Essentials
                > Scoutmaster Specific
                > Troop Committee Guide
                > Troop Committee Training
                > Troop Junior Leader Training
                >
                > Do Your Best
                > Adrian Britton
                > Cubmaster Pack 26
                > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                > District Training Committee Staff
                > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

              • sherry bowden
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                  I would also like a copy of these.

                  Matt

                  wrote:

                  > To anyone who might want a copy.
                  > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                  > Baloo Training
                  > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                  > Den Chief
                  > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                  > Outdoor Leader Skills
                  > New Leader Essentials
                  > Scoutmaster Specific
                  > Troop Committee Guide
                  > Troop Committee Training
                  > Troop Junior Leader Training
                  >
                  > Do Your Best
                  > Adrian Britton
                  > Cubmaster Pack 26
                  > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                  > District Training Committee Staff
                  > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

                • Black Bear Hitt
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                    our Troop would like copies of these also!
                    Rev. Jeffrey BlackBear Hitt, Ph.D.
                    ASM/Chaplain, Troop 158
                    Blountsville, AL

                    wrote:

                    > To anyone who might want a copy.
                    > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                    > Baloo Training
                    > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                    > Den Chief
                    > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                    > Outdoor Leader Skills
                    > New Leader Essentials
                    > Scoutmaster Specific
                    > Troop Committee Guide
                    > Troop Committee Training
                    > Troop Junior Leader Training
                    >
                    > Do Your Best
                    > Adrian Britton
                    > Cubmaster Pack 26
                    > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                    > District Training Committee Staff
                    > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

                  • scoutaboutpack26
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                      http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

                      This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
                      the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
                      OLS training
                      Scoutmaster Training
                      Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
                      to download anything larger than that.
                      I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
                      works sometimes it doesn't.
                      If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
                      Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
                      briefcase option I've never used.
                    • Kathy Whiting
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                        please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
                        the help we can get
                        YIS
                        kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

                        On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

                        > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                        > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                        > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                        > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                        > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                        > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
                        > Scouts in those positions.
                        >
                        > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
                        > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                        > 34306A
                        >
                        > Anna Sturdivant
                        > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                        > A good old Eagle
                        >
                        > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
                        > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
                        > wrote:
                        > >
                        > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                        > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                        > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                      • Doc Holladay
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                          HIgh Anna.

                          Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
                          year now.

                          Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

                          John "Doc" Holladay
                          T1000 Plnao, Tx
                          One Grand Troop

                          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

                          > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                          > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                          > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                          > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                          > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                          > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
                          with
                          > Scouts in those positions.
                          >
                          > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

                          ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                          > 34306A
                          >
                          > Anna Sturdivant
                          > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                          > A good old Eagle
                          >
                          > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                          > wrote:
                          > >
                          > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                          > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                          > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                        • liamoshea
                          Message 12 of 17 , Apr 3, 2008
                            All,
                            It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
                            these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
                            PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
                            bkenton@...?

                            thanks,
                            Bill Kenton

                            > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                            > wrote:
                            > >
                            > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                            > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                            > > Baloo Training
                            > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                            > > Den Chief
                            > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills