Re: [Scouter_T] Training Syllabus

  • Judy Yeager
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 31, 2006
      Adrian -

      Could we possibly put all these in the files section of Scouter T? That would make it easier for you.

      If not, as Training Chair for our District, I could use a copy of all of them.

      Thanks for offering to do this for us.

      Judy Yeager
      NT District Training Chair
      HOAC

      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
        I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
        Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
        told we haven't the room.

        Gerry Moon
        Orlando, FL

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Judy Yeager <kcjscout@...> wrote:

        > Adrian -
        >
        > Could we possibly put all these in the files section of Scouter
        T? That would make it easier for you.

        > If not, as Training Chair for our District, I could use a copy of
        all of them.

        > Thanks for offering to do this for us.
        >
        > Judy Yeager
        > NT District Training Chair
        > HOAC

      • Matt Hannam
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
          In order to post a document to Yahoo Groups the document must be smaller
          than 1 MB.

          _____

          --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com, Judy
          Yeager <kcjscout@...> wrote:

          > Adrian -
          >
          > Could we possibly put all these in the files section of Scouter
          T? That would make it easier for you.

          > If not, as Training Chair for our District, I could use a copy of
          all of them.

          > Thanks for offering to do this for us.
          >
          > Judy Yeager
          > NT District Training Chair
          > HOAC

        • Matt Hannam
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
            Adrian,

            I have everything as a PDF except for Den Chief and Troop Committee Training
            (Challenge). If you can send them to me I would be very appreciative! If
            anyone needs any of the others I can send large attachments as well. My
            email is mhannam@...

            Matt Hannam

            SWFL Council

            Panther District Training Chair

            _____

            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
              The syllabus is in the files section on Scoutboard.com, unfortunately
              they moved the site recently and are currently having a problem with the
              database. I have another site I could post the files on for the time being.

              Thank you,

              John Halter
              District Commissioner
              Wekiwa District
              Central FL Council
              www.wekiwa.org
              "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
              ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

              Gerry Moon wrote:

              > I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
              > Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
              > told we haven't the room.
              >
              > Gerry Moon
              > Orlando, FL
              >
              > Recent Activity
              >
              > *
              > 2
              > New Members
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmam9ubms3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ->
              >
              > Visit Your Group
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNHRxZGlnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE1NzExODkwNA-->
              >
              > Y! GeoCities
              >
              > Share Interests
              > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/>
              >
              > Connect with
              >
              > others on the web.
              >
              > Y! Toolbar
              >
              > Get it Free!
              > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps>
              >
              > easy 1-click access
              >
              > to your groups.
              >
              > Yahoo! Groups
              >
              > Start a group
              > <http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJvZzlrMGVpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawNncm91cHMyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ->
              >
              > in 3 easy steps.
              >
              > Connect with others.

            • Andre Coltrin
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                Adrian

                I would love to get a copy of your PDF fles. Thanks

                Andre
                Branson MO

                gordon Robinson <gordbear@...> wrote:
                Adrian:
                I could use a copy of the troop junior leader
                training pdf as we are about to do a troop leader
                training here and do not hqve a copy.

                Thanks,

                Gordbear
                Sasquatch district Boy scout roundtable chair
                used to be a bear and a good old bonwhite too

                --- scoutaboutpack26 <arbritton@...> wrote:

                > To anyone who might want a copy.
                > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                > Baloo Training
                > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                > Den Chief
                > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                > Outdoor Leader Skills
                > New Leader Essentials
                > Scoutmaster Specific
                > Troop Committee Guide
                > Troop Committee Training
                > Troop Junior Leader Training
                >
                > Do Your Best
                > Adrian Britton
                > Cubmaster Pack 26
                > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                > District Training Committee Staff
                > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader
                >

                > For subscription and delevery options send a message
                > to:

                > Yahoo! Groups Links

                http://mail.yahoo.com

              • John Halter
                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                  Prior to placing the files on Scoutboard, I had them on one of my
                  websites. I have placed the Cub Roundtable Basic Training Manual back
                  where it was previously. You can access it with the link below:
                  http://www.spectradigm.com/handbook/cubrtbtmanual.pdf

                  John Halter wrote:

                  > The syllabus is in the files section on Scoutboard.com, unfortunately
                  > they moved the site recently and are currently having a problem with the
                  > database. I have another site I could post the files on for the time
                  > being.
                  >
                  > Thank you,
                  >
                  > John Halter
                  > District Commissioner
                  > Wekiwa District
                  > Central FL Council
                  > www.wekiwa.org
                  > "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
                  > ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
                  >
                  > Gerry Moon wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
                  > > Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
                  > > told we haven't the room.
                  > >
                  > > Gerry Moon
                  > > Orlando, FL
                  > >
                  > > Recent Activity
                  > >
                  > > *
                  > > 2
                  > > New Members

                  > > Visit Your Group

                  > > Y! GeoCities
                  > >
                  > > Share Interests
                  > >
                  > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/
                  > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/>>
                  > >
                  > > Connect with
                  > >
                  > > others on the web.
                  > >
                  > > Y! Toolbar
                  > >
                  > > Get it Free!
                  > >
                  > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps
                  > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps>>
                  > >
                  > > easy 1-click access
                  > >
                  > > to your groups.
                  > >
                  > > Yahoo! Groups
                  > >
                  > > Start a group

                  > > in 3 easy steps.
                  > >
                  > > Connect with others.

                • Anna Sturdivant
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                    Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                    Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                    reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                    TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                    told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                    product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
                    Scouts in those positions.

                    See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
                    ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                    34306A

                    Anna Sturdivant
                    Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                    A good old Eagle

                    --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
                    wrote:

                    > To anyone who might want a copy.
                    > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                    > Troop Junior Leader Training
                  • Ken Payne Jr
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                      oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
                      just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
                      get them what can I do for you

                      Ken Payne Jr

                      wrote:

                      > To anyone who might want a copy.
                      > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                      > Baloo Training
                      > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                      > Den Chief
                      > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                      > Outdoor Leader Skills
                      > New Leader Essentials
                      > Scoutmaster Specific
                      > Troop Committee Guide
                      > Troop Committee Training
                      > Troop Junior Leader Training
                      >
                      > Do Your Best
                      > Adrian Britton
                      > Cubmaster Pack 26
                      > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                      > District Training Committee Staff
                      > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

                    • sherry bowden
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                        I would also like a copy of these.

                        Matt

                        wrote:

                        > To anyone who might want a copy.
                        > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                        > Baloo Training
                        > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                        > Den Chief
                        > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                        > Outdoor Leader Skills
                        > New Leader Essentials
                        > Scoutmaster Specific
                        > Troop Committee Guide
                        > Troop Committee Training
                        > Troop Junior Leader Training
                        >
                        > Do Your Best
                        > Adrian Britton
                        > Cubmaster Pack 26
                        > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                        > District Training Committee Staff
                        > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

                      • Black Bear Hitt
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                          our Troop would like copies of these also!
                          Rev. Jeffrey BlackBear Hitt, Ph.D.
                          ASM/Chaplain, Troop 158
                          Blountsville, AL

                          wrote:

                          > To anyone who might want a copy.
                          > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                          > Baloo Training
                          > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                          > Den Chief
                          > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                          > Outdoor Leader Skills
                          > New Leader Essentials
                          > Scoutmaster Specific
                          > Troop Committee Guide
                          > Troop Committee Training
                          > Troop Junior Leader Training
                          >
                          > Do Your Best
                          > Adrian Britton
                          > Cubmaster Pack 26
                          > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                          > District Training Committee Staff
                          > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

                        • scoutaboutpack26
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                            http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

                            This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
                            the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
                            OLS training
                            Scoutmaster Training
                            Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
                            to download anything larger than that.
                            I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
                            works sometimes it doesn't.
                            If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
                            Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
                            briefcase option I've never used.
                          • Kathy Whiting
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                              please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
                              the help we can get
                              YIS
                              kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

                              On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

                              > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                              > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                              > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                              > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                              > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                              > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
                              > Scouts in those positions.
                              >
                              > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
                              > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                              > 34306A
                              >
                              > Anna Sturdivant
                              > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                              > A good old Eagle
                              >
                              > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
                              > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
                              > wrote:
                              > >
                              > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                              > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                              > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                            • Doc Holladay
                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                                HIgh Anna.

                                Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
                                year now.

                                Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

                                John "Doc" Holladay
                                T1000 Plnao, Tx
                                One Grand Troop

                                --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

                                > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                                > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                                > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                                > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                                > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                                > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
                                with
                                > Scouts in those positions.
                                >
                                > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

                                ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                                > 34306A
                                >
                                > Anna Sturdivant
                                > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                                > A good old Eagle
                                >
                                > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                                > wrote:
                                > >
                                > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                                > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                                > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                              • liamoshea
                                Message 15 of 17 , Apr 3, 2008
                                  All,
                                  It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
                                  these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
                                  PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
                                  bkenton@...?

                                  thanks,
                                  Bill Kenton

                                  > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                                  > wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                                  > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                                  > > Baloo Training
                                  > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                                  > > Den Chief
                                  > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills