Training Syllabus

  • scoutaboutpack26
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 31, 2006
      To anyone who might want a copy.
      I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
      Baloo Training
      Cub Scout Leader Specific
      Den Chief
      Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
      Outdoor Leader Skills
      New Leader Essentials
      Scoutmaster Specific
      Troop Committee Guide
      Troop Committee Training
      Troop Junior Leader Training

      Do Your Best
      Adrian Britton
      Cubmaster Pack 26
      Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
      District Training Committee Staff
      SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader
    • gordon Robinson
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 31, 2006
        Adrian:
        I could use a copy of the troop junior leader
        training pdf as we are about to do a troop leader
        training here and do not hqve a copy.

        Thanks,

        Gordbear
        Sasquatch district Boy scout roundtable chair
        used to be a bear and a good old bonwhite too

        --- scoutaboutpack26 <arbritton@...> wrote:

        > To anyone who might want a copy.
        > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
        > Baloo Training
        > Cub Scout Leader Specific
        > Den Chief
        > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
        > Outdoor Leader Skills
        > New Leader Essentials
        > Scoutmaster Specific
        > Troop Committee Guide
        > Troop Committee Training
        > Troop Junior Leader Training
        >
        > Do Your Best
        > Adrian Britton
        > Cubmaster Pack 26
        > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
        > District Training Committee Staff
        > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader
        >

        > For subscription and delevery options send a message
        > to:

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Judy Yeager
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 31, 2006
          Adrian -

          Could we possibly put all these in the files section of Scouter T? That would make it easier for you.

          If not, as Training Chair for our District, I could use a copy of all of them.

          Thanks for offering to do this for us.

          Judy Yeager
          NT District Training Chair
          HOAC

          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
            I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
            Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
            told we haven't the room.

            Gerry Moon
            Orlando, FL

            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Judy Yeager <kcjscout@...> wrote:

            > Adrian -
            >
            > Could we possibly put all these in the files section of Scouter
            T? That would make it easier for you.

            > If not, as Training Chair for our District, I could use a copy of
            all of them.

            > Thanks for offering to do this for us.
            >
            > Judy Yeager
            > NT District Training Chair
            > HOAC

          • Matt Hannam
            Message 5 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
              In order to post a document to Yahoo Groups the document must be smaller
              than 1 MB.

              _____

              --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com, Judy
              Yeager <kcjscout@...> wrote:

              > Adrian -
              >
              > Could we possibly put all these in the files section of Scouter
              T? That would make it easier for you.

              > If not, as Training Chair for our District, I could use a copy of
              all of them.

              > Thanks for offering to do this for us.
              >
              > Judy Yeager
              > NT District Training Chair
              > HOAC

            • Matt Hannam
              Message 6 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                Adrian,

                I have everything as a PDF except for Den Chief and Troop Committee Training
                (Challenge). If you can send them to me I would be very appreciative! If
                anyone needs any of the others I can send large attachments as well. My
                email is mhannam@...

                Matt Hannam

                SWFL Council

                Panther District Training Chair

                _____

                Message 7 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                  The syllabus is in the files section on Scoutboard.com, unfortunately
                  they moved the site recently and are currently having a problem with the
                  database. I have another site I could post the files on for the time being.

                  Thank you,

                  John Halter
                  District Commissioner
                  Wekiwa District
                  Central FL Council
                  www.wekiwa.org
                  "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
                  ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

                  Gerry Moon wrote:

                  > I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
                  > Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
                  > told we haven't the room.
                  >
                  > Gerry Moon
                  > Orlando, FL
                  >
                  > Recent Activity
                  >
                  > *
                  > 2
                  > New Members
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t/members;_ylc=X3oDMTJmam9ubms3BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ->
                  >
                  > Visit Your Group
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scouter_t;_ylc=X3oDMTJlNHRxZGlnBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI4MDQ4NjcEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNjAwMDY2MTYyBHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHAEc3RpbWUDMTE1NzExODkwNA-->
                  >
                  > Y! GeoCities
                  >
                  > Share Interests
                  > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/>
                  >
                  > Connect with
                  >
                  > others on the web.
                  >
                  > Y! Toolbar
                  >
                  > Get it Free!
                  > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps>
                  >
                  > easy 1-click access
                  >
                  > to your groups.
                  >
                  > Yahoo! Groups
                  >
                  > Start a group
                  > <http://groups.yahoo.com/start;_ylc=X3oDMTJvZzlrMGVpBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzMEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawNncm91cHMyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ->
                  >
                  > in 3 easy steps.
                  >
                  > Connect with others.

                • Andre Coltrin
                  Message 8 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                    Adrian

                    I would love to get a copy of your PDF fles. Thanks

                    Andre
                    Branson MO

                    gordon Robinson <gordbear@...> wrote:
                    Adrian:
                    I could use a copy of the troop junior leader
                    training pdf as we are about to do a troop leader
                    training here and do not hqve a copy.

                    Thanks,

                    Gordbear
                    Sasquatch district Boy scout roundtable chair
                    used to be a bear and a good old bonwhite too

                    --- scoutaboutpack26 <arbritton@...> wrote:

                    > To anyone who might want a copy.
                    > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                    > Baloo Training
                    > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                    > Den Chief
                    > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                    > Outdoor Leader Skills
                    > New Leader Essentials
                    > Scoutmaster Specific
                    > Troop Committee Guide
                    > Troop Committee Training
                    > Troop Junior Leader Training
                    >
                    > Do Your Best
                    > Adrian Britton
                    > Cubmaster Pack 26
                    > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                    > District Training Committee Staff
                    > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader
                    >

                    > For subscription and delevery options send a message
                    > to:

                    > Yahoo! Groups Links

                    http://mail.yahoo.com

                  • John Halter
                    Message 9 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                      Prior to placing the files on Scoutboard, I had them on one of my
                      websites. I have placed the Cub Roundtable Basic Training Manual back
                      where it was previously. You can access it with the link below:
                      http://www.spectradigm.com/handbook/cubrtbtmanual.pdf

                      John Halter wrote:

                      > The syllabus is in the files section on Scoutboard.com, unfortunately
                      > they moved the site recently and are currently having a problem with the
                      > database. I have another site I could post the files on for the time
                      > being.
                      >
                      > Thank you,
                      >
                      > John Halter
                      > District Commissioner
                      > Wekiwa District
                      > Central FL Council
                      > www.wekiwa.org
                      > "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
                      > ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442
                      >
                      > Gerry Moon wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I was unable to post the Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner & Staff
                      > > Basic Training Syllabus the other day - it's about 2.5 MB and I was
                      > > told we haven't the room.
                      > >
                      > > Gerry Moon
                      > > Orlando, FL
                      > >
                      > > Recent Activity
                      > >
                      > > *
                      > > 2
                      > > New Members

                      > > Visit Your Group

                      > > Y! GeoCities
                      > >
                      > > Share Interests
                      > >
                      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/
                      > <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12h7rc5r2/M=493064.8985658.9760664.8674578/D=groups/S=1705066162:NC/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1157126104/A=3848527/R=0/SIG=11vts2tqq/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=42416/*http://geocities.yahoo.com/>>
                      > >
                      > > Connect with
                      > >
                      > > others on the web.
                      > >
                      > > Y! Toolbar
                      > >
                      > > Get it Free!
                      > >
                      > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps
                      > <http://us.lrd.yahoo.com/_ylc=X3oDMTJvaDQydHBiBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BF9wAzIEZ3JwSWQDMjgwNDg2NwRncnBzcElkAzE2MDAwNjYxNjIEc2VjA25jbW9kBHNsawN0b29sYmFyBHN0aW1lAzExNTcxMTg5MDQ-;_ylg=1/SIG=11c6dvmk9/**http%3a//toolbar.yahoo.com/%3f.cpdl=ygrps>>
                      > >
                      > > easy 1-click access
                      > >
                      > > to your groups.
                      > >
                      > > Yahoo! Groups
                      > >
                      > > Start a group

                      > > in 3 easy steps.
                      > >
                      > > Connect with others.

                    • Anna Sturdivant
                      Message 10 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                        Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                        Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                        reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                        TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                        told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                        product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
                        Scouts in those positions.

                        See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
                        ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                        34306A

                        Anna Sturdivant
                        Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                        A good old Eagle

                        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
                        wrote:

                        > To anyone who might want a copy.
                        > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                        > Troop Junior Leader Training
                      • Ken Payne Jr
                        Message 11 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                          oh oh oh I would like copies of those, i am a district trainer and we
                          just combined 2 district and our documents are a little shy, how can I
                          get them what can I do for you

                          Ken Payne Jr

                          wrote:

                          > To anyone who might want a copy.
                          > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                          > Baloo Training
                          > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                          > Den Chief
                          > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                          > Outdoor Leader Skills
                          > New Leader Essentials
                          > Scoutmaster Specific
                          > Troop Committee Guide
                          > Troop Committee Training
                          > Troop Junior Leader Training
                          >
                          > Do Your Best
                          > Adrian Britton
                          > Cubmaster Pack 26
                          > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                          > District Training Committee Staff
                          > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

                        • sherry bowden
                          Message 12 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                            I would also like a copy of these.

                            Matt

                            wrote:

                            > To anyone who might want a copy.
                            > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                            > Baloo Training
                            > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                            > Den Chief
                            > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                            > Outdoor Leader Skills
                            > New Leader Essentials
                            > Scoutmaster Specific
                            > Troop Committee Guide
                            > Troop Committee Training
                            > Troop Junior Leader Training
                            >
                            > Do Your Best
                            > Adrian Britton
                            > Cubmaster Pack 26
                            > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                            > District Training Committee Staff
                            > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

                          • Black Bear Hitt
                            Message 13 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                              our Troop would like copies of these also!
                              Rev. Jeffrey BlackBear Hitt, Ph.D.
                              ASM/Chaplain, Troop 158
                              Blountsville, AL

                              wrote:

                              > To anyone who might want a copy.
                              > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                              > Baloo Training
                              > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                              > Den Chief
                              > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills
                              > Outdoor Leader Skills
                              > New Leader Essentials
                              > Scoutmaster Specific
                              > Troop Committee Guide
                              > Troop Committee Training
                              > Troop Junior Leader Training
                              >
                              > Do Your Best
                              > Adrian Britton
                              > Cubmaster Pack 26
                              > Cub Scout Roundtable Staff
                              > District Training Committee Staff
                              > SR-747 Bear Patrol Leader

                            • scoutaboutpack26
                              Message 14 of 17 , Sep 1, 2006
                                http://briefcase.yahoo.com/arbritton@...

                                This is the address to my (thanks Fred)yahoo briefcase. I have put all
                                the training pdf files I have on this site except for two.
                                OLS training
                                Scoutmaster Training
                                Both of these are larger than 15mb and the briefcase will not allow me
                                to download anything larger than that.
                                I have also tried to e-mail these two files to people. Sometimes it
                                works sometimes it doesn't.
                                If anyone wants me to try e-mailing these files I will just contact me.
                                Again a big thank you to Fred Goodwin for telling me about this
                                briefcase option I've never used.
                              • Kathy Whiting
                                Message 15 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                                  please send me a copy we'd like to hold a lock in type session and need all
                                  the help we can get
                                  YIS
                                  kmsw T621 Okaw Valley Council

                                  On 9/1/06, Anna Sturdivant <anna@...> wrote:

                                  > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                                  > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                                  > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                                  > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                                  > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                                  > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use with
                                  > Scouts in those positions.
                                  >
                                  > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?
                                  > ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                                  > 34306A
                                  >
                                  > Anna Sturdivant
                                  > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                                  > A good old Eagle
                                  >
                                  > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
                                  > "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@...>
                                  > wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                                  > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                                  > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                                • Doc Holladay
                                  Message 16 of 17 , Sep 2, 2006
                                    HIgh Anna.

                                    Let me add - excellent course - I have been teching it for almost a
                                    year now.

                                    Good tool and fit with the new WB, NYLT, and NAYLES.

                                    John "Doc" Holladay
                                    T1000 Plnao, Tx
                                    One Grand Troop

                                    --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Anna Sturdivant" <anna@...> wrote:

                                    > Please note that Troop JLT has been replaced by Troop Leader
                                    > Training. Not that there is not value in the previous material for
                                    > reference, but please make sure you are training with the current
                                    > TLT material. This is part of the new ScoutMaster handbook, I am
                                    > told, but if purchased individually it's $6.95. The individual
                                    > product also comes with position-specific training cards to use
                                    with
                                    > Scouts in those positions.
                                    >
                                    > See http://www.scoutstuff.org/BSASupply/ItemDetail.aspx?

                                    ctlg=05NDC&ctgy=PRODUCTS&c2=BOOKS_LIT&C3=LDRS_TRAINING&C4=&LV=3&item=
                                    > 34306A
                                    >
                                    > Anna Sturdivant
                                    > Arrowhead District Training Chair, Circle 10 Council
                                    > A good old Eagle
                                    >
                                    > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                                    > wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                                    > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                                    > > Troop Junior Leader Training

                                  • liamoshea
                                    Message 17 of 17 , Apr 3, 2008
                                      All,
                                      It looks like some time ago Adrian was emailing PDF files out for
                                      these. Does anyone have, or perhaps Adrian is still on the list, the
                                      PDF file for the Den Chief Training that they can email me at
                                      bkenton@...?

                                      thanks,
                                      Bill Kenton

                                      > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "scoutaboutpack26" <arbritton@>
                                      > wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > To anyone who might want a copy.
                                      > > I have the Training Syllabus in pdf format for...
                                      > > Baloo Training
                                      > > Cub Scout Leader Specific
                                      > > Den Chief
                                      > > Introduction to Outdoor Leader Skills