RE: [Scouter_T] Troop Committee Challenge Poweroint

  • Andre Coltrin
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 15, 2006
      I downloaded it and it looks very good.

      Andre
      "I used to be a fox...."

      Scott & Rita Eliason <sreliason@...> wrote:
      I have sent a copy of my version to Ann and Mark. I tried to add it to the
      files section and was told the site could not handle it. Anyone who would
      like a copy of this may write me off site at my home address and I will be
      happy to send it on.

      Scott Eliason, Trainer, Aquila District, Chief Seattle Council