Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Discrepancies in NLE/CSLST videos

    Message 1 of 22 , Aug 22, 2006
      Well Frank's dedication to doing it right prevailed and of course we teach exactly what National mandates. And I really have no problem with that at all. Just a bit frustrated. We had a talk at the trainers planning meeting and we will just continue to point out the age of the video and talk about changes when necessary.........

      Gerry Moon <gerrymoon32817@...> wrote: IMHO, the current syllabus provided to us by National is what needs
      to be taught (videos included) until National provides us with an
      update. By all means, point out that these are the last videos
      provided to us and that the many recent program changes are not
      reflected in them, but omitting parts of the nationally-approved
      syllabus seems rather cavalier to me.

      connie