RE: [Scouter_T] NLE on the Web

  • Scott & Rita Eliason
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 21, 2006
      Jamie and all,

      I picked up both new forms last week. The big difference is that both forms
      are scannable, meaning they should not have to be keyed into Scout Net,
      hopefully reducing errors, they are landscape oriented, not portrait, AND
      the youth form is for ALL programs, meaning Cub, Scout, Varsity, and
      Venturing youth use the same form. Folks will need to be very careful in
      filling these out.

      Scott Eliason, trainer, Chief Seattle Council