Re: COR Fast Start

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2006
      This is why we need current copies of The Library of Literature,
      which includes the BSA Audiovisual Index as well.

      I bought my copy of The Chartered Organization Representative
      Fast Start Orientation, # AV-02V017, at our local NATIONAL Scout Shop,
      not to be confused with a Council Trading Post or Scout Shop. National
      Scout Shops are BSA, read National, run stores that carry everything
      that BSA sells, and sells the up to date version of stock including
      printed and audiovisual material. There may be a blow out section, but
      the material is so marked.

      A usual giveaway of these shops is that the folks running them
      wear the gold shoulder loops of Regional and National Scouters,
      Employees in this case, rather than the silver loops of District and
      Council Scouters.

      Dave

      ADC & BS Training Chair
      Historic District