Re: [Scouter_T] Library of Literature 2006

  • Dave Loomis
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 18, 2006
      I called the national Supply Center and the order taker confirmed
      that the latest edition they currently have of this vital listing is the
      # 70-080D, the 2005 edition. The 2006 edition - 70-080E - either has
      not been printed, or will not be printed for one reason or another.

      Sounds about like time for us all to write National or the NSS
      and request that this information b placed on the web, and updated every
      4 months, to help us keep current.

      Dave

      Kristi Hall wrote:
      > Has anyone seen or does anyone have a copy of the 2006 Library of
      > Literature? We have searched our council office and no one seems to
      > have one. I am in the process of updating and ordering new training
      > syllabi and need to compare the numbers. Thanks for any and all help.
      >
      > Kristi Hall
      > I used to be a Fox and a good 'ol Staffer, too.
      > SE-CS-20 and SR-761

      ADC & BS Training Chair
      Historic District
      Daniel Webster Council, BSA