Re: [Scouter_T] Troop Committee Challenge Poweroint

  • Steven Powell
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 14, 2006
      Go a head and create your own account. Once you've done this (IT'S
      FREE) and activated it then click on Rick's link and the Download Window
      will pop up! Voilaaaaaaaa! Ask and it shall be rendered unto you!

      Steve
      A fox wearing lots of hats....hehehehe!

      Robert L. DeWitt wrote:

      > Get this Message when I login " You must be logged in to download this
      > file
      > "
      >
      > Robert L. DeWitt
      > ASM Troop 12
      > Chickasaw District
      > Georgia Carolina Council
      > Augusta, Ga
      > And A Good Ole Bear SR-691
      >

      > _____
      >
      > From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>

    • Andre Coltrin
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 15, 2006
        I downloaded it and it looks very good.

        Andre
        "I used to be a fox...."

        Scott & Rita Eliason <sreliason@...> wrote:
        I have sent a copy of my version to Ann and Mark. I tried to add it to the
        files section and was told the site could not handle it. Anyone who would
        like a copy of this may write me off site at my home address and I will be
        happy to send it on.

        Scott Eliason, Trainer, Aquila District, Chief Seattle Council