Re: [Scouter_T] Please unsubscribe this email address

  • Scouter Chuck
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
      Brant Lippincott wrote:
      > For FPC and anyone else who needs to unsubscribe, the followng
      > message is included in all mail from this list:
      >
      > That's the easy way to do it!!

      It doesn't make sense to me to email the "subscribe" address when
      trying to unsubscribe -- but maybe that's just me? ;)

      Also, in my system, I have a link to "unsubscribe" at the bottom of
      the email page, but I also get all the extraneous garbage that Yahoo
      now sends with each post, to make a 1K post into 28-35K. :/

      That link breaks down to:
      (If that doesn't work, then delete everything from the "/" on, and
      insert "unsubscribe" in the subject -- if that's even necessary.)

      Hope this helps...

      I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
      -- Stephen R. Covey
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
        http://www.cvc-bsa.org/uos06/index.html

        I love this day.

        connie

      • jwknoll
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006
          --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

          > http://www.cvc-bsa.org/uos06/index.html

          The main page comes up, but all the pages referenced via the menu on
          the left are "Not Found". It appears the menu selections URLs are
          wrong... apparently missing the "uos06" component immediately following
          the domain name. If you manually edit the address bar and enter the
          uos06 you can access the pages.

          Jeffrey W. Knoll
          Council Venturing Committee
          Grand Canyon Council