IOLS HELP Please

  • RussTBC
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 12 6:47 AM
      Does anyone had the new IOLS as a PDF? I need to be able to post parts
      of it on line ASAP for my trainers.
      Thanks!
      Russ
    • Kevin Kennedy
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 12 1:57 PM
        Russ,
        Ida Lively had once posted some files to the Files Section. Two are
        there now. I tried to post some put there is not "enought room". I
        could email you them off "group" if you'd like. Contact me at
        k2scouter@...

        YiS,
        Kevin Kennedy
        Narragansett Council