Re: University of Scouting pages

  • kahancam
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 11, 2006
      http://www.uofs.cfcbsa.org/

      Central Florida Council (Orlando)
    • Scouter Chuck
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
        Brant Lippincott wrote:
        > For FPC and anyone else who needs to unsubscribe, the followng
        > message is included in all mail from this list:
        >
        > That's the easy way to do it!!

        It doesn't make sense to me to email the "subscribe" address when
        trying to unsubscribe -- but maybe that's just me? ;)

        Also, in my system, I have a link to "unsubscribe" at the bottom of
        the email page, but I also get all the extraneous garbage that Yahoo
        now sends with each post, to make a 1K post into 28-35K. :/

        That link breaks down to:
        (If that doesn't work, then delete everything from the "/" on, and
        insert "unsubscribe" in the subject -- if that's even necessary.)

        Hope this helps...

        I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
        -- Stephen R. Covey
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
          http://www.cvc-bsa.org/uos06/index.html

          I love this day.

          connie

        • jwknoll
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006
            --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

            > http://www.cvc-bsa.org/uos06/index.html

            The main page comes up, but all the pages referenced via the menu on
            the left are "Not Found". It appears the menu selections URLs are
            wrong... apparently missing the "uos06" component immediately following
            the domain name. If you manually edit the address bar and enter the
            uos06 you can access the pages.

            Jeffrey W. Knoll
            Council Venturing Committee
            Grand Canyon Council