[Scouter_T] University of Scouting pages

  • Andre Coltrin
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2006
      I am looking for information about ALL university of scouting web pages and courses offered. If you know of a university that has a web page could you please send me a link off list. I will compile them and re post the entire list in a few days if anyone else is interested. I am especially interested in any Varsity and Venturing classes. Thanks

      Andre
      Branson MO

    • kahancam
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 11, 2006
        http://www.uofs.cfcbsa.org/

        Central Florida Council (Orlando)
      • Scouter Chuck
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
          Brant Lippincott wrote:
          > For FPC and anyone else who needs to unsubscribe, the followng
          > message is included in all mail from this list:
          >
          > That's the easy way to do it!!

          It doesn't make sense to me to email the "subscribe" address when
          trying to unsubscribe -- but maybe that's just me? ;)

          Also, in my system, I have a link to "unsubscribe" at the bottom of
          the email page, but I also get all the extraneous garbage that Yahoo
          now sends with each post, to make a 1K post into 28-35K. :/

          That link breaks down to:
          (If that doesn't work, then delete everything from the "/" on, and
          insert "unsubscribe" in the subject -- if that's even necessary.)

          Hope this helps...

          I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
          -- Stephen R. Covey
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
            http://www.cvc-bsa.org/uos06/index.html

            I love this day.

            connie

          • jwknoll
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006
              --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

              > http://www.cvc-bsa.org/uos06/index.html

              The main page comes up, but all the pages referenced via the menu on
              the left are "Not Found". It appears the menu selections URLs are
              wrong... apparently missing the "uos06" component immediately following
              the domain name. If you manually edit the address bar and enter the
              uos06 you can access the pages.

              Jeffrey W. Knoll
              Council Venturing Committee
              Grand Canyon Council