Please unsubscribe this email address

  • fpc
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 10, 2006
      Please unsubscribe this email address from your distribution. Thank you.

    • Brant Lippincott
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 10, 2006
        For FPC and anyone else who needs to unsubscribe, the followng message is included in all mail from this list:

        That's the easy way to do it!!

      • Andre Coltrin
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 10, 2006
          I am looking for information about ALL university of scouting web pages and courses offered. If you know of a university that has a web page could you please send me a link off list. I will compile them and re post the entire list in a few days if anyone else is interested. I am especially interested in any Varsity and Venturing classes. Thanks

          Andre
          Branson MO

        • kahancam
          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 11, 2006
            http://www.uofs.cfcbsa.org/

            Central Florida Council (Orlando)
          • Scouter Chuck
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
              Brant Lippincott wrote:
              > For FPC and anyone else who needs to unsubscribe, the followng
              > message is included in all mail from this list:
              >
              > That's the easy way to do it!!

              It doesn't make sense to me to email the "subscribe" address when
              trying to unsubscribe -- but maybe that's just me? ;)

              Also, in my system, I have a link to "unsubscribe" at the bottom of
              the email page, but I also get all the extraneous garbage that Yahoo
              now sends with each post, to make a 1K post into 28-35K. :/

              That link breaks down to:
              (If that doesn't work, then delete everything from the "/" on, and
              insert "unsubscribe" in the subject -- if that's even necessary.)

              Hope this helps...

              I "used to be" an Antelope! -- WEM-10-95
              -- Stephen R. Covey
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 14, 2006
                http://www.cvc-bsa.org/uos06/index.html

                I love this day.

                connie

              • jwknoll
                Message 7 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006
                  --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, Connie Knie <cknie23100@...> wrote:

                  > http://www.cvc-bsa.org/uos06/index.html

                  The main page comes up, but all the pages referenced via the menu on
                  the left are "Not Found". It appears the menu selections URLs are
                  wrong... apparently missing the "uos06" component immediately following
                  the domain name. If you manually edit the address bar and enter the
                  uos06 you can access the pages.

                  Jeffrey W. Knoll
                  Council Venturing Committee
                  Grand Canyon Council