Re: PTC - Developing Supplemental Training

  • Ida Lively
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 26 7:40 PM
      Dave,

      I'll see you in NM in 2007! Party in my tent! I'll bring the root beer! ;-)

      Take care of yourself! My hubby went through cancer, and a reoccurrence. Aggressive chemotherapy saved his life. He's been cancer-free for three years. Sadly, it's been just over a month since I lost my mother to cancer -- chemotherapy failed to stem it's growth.

      While it's not training (please don't stone me), if anyone is going to the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life Celebration on the Hill in D.C. in September, you'll find me there as an ambassador from Pennsylvania. (Hint: I'll be the one in Purple ;-) ) For more info:
      http://www.celebrationonthehill.org/

      Ida