Re: Scout Net & Training Records

  • rwelliott@netzero.net
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 21, 2006
      Scout net/ training
      I have seen this thread and just want to put in my two cents.
      there is a program that the Office staff or whoever can get in to Scout
      net can run its called BSA Print. this will sort the data you are
      looking for and spit out the stuff you want. Its all done on line.
      I have a great Director that knows his way around the system. this
      makes it nice to update records and to kind out who is trained and in
      what.
      Yes it can put it out in comma delimited or excel or plan text.
      you may want to ask the most computer literate in your council to help
      get the information you need.
      Yes you do need it! or how do you know what people need as far as training.

      Robert
      PS: learn about BSA print at Philmont commissioner admin. thanks to
      the wonderful staff and trainers.

      PrivatePhone - FREE telephone number & voicemail.
      A number so private, you can make it public.
      http://www.privatephone.com