Re: [Scouter_T] Training

  • Russ Gordon, Pack 42
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 12 7:45 PM
      Dave didn't I read someplace a list you posted with all the current
      training item bin numbers? I just found out we have several Districts
      that do not have a complete set of training material. I told our Council
      Training chair I thought I had a list of the up-to-date bin numbers for
      everything.
      I just read through my past e-mails and I can't find it.