Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Aids, Wood Badge

  • Den Leader Norman Henderson
    Message 1 of 26 , Jul 6, 2006
      Great, Thanks...I Think????

      So my Title is What?? Pack Trainer/ Committee Training Chair

      Anyway, Thanks, I will start contacting my Council and try to things going and hope a lot of help for myself, I want to be able to do my job and do it well. I can only do this, if I have the right training myself.
      Thanks again
      Norm

      Dave Loomis <dloomis.nh.ultranet@...> wrote:
      Norman,
      You ARE the training chair for your pack committee, that's what a
      Pack Trainer does.

      Get involved with your district's training folks, and you'll soon
      have more work that you can shake a stick at.