Re: [Fwd: Re: [Scouter_T] Training]

  • Den Leader Norman Henderson
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
      Dear Mr. Halter,

      Thank you for answering my mail. I have taken everything offered online, from Tiger Fast Start thru Den Leader Fast Start, Youth Safety, Leader Essentials, Swimming Safety, Safety Afloat, I still need the Trainer Development Course, and I am waiting for our monthly New Letter that should have the next Dates for this.

      Norman Henderson

      John Halter <john@...> wrote:

      Could you explain what training you have taken and whether it was
      on line, group setting, etc? Just curious.

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      District Commissioner
      Wekiwa District