[Fwd: Re: [Scouter_T] Training]

  • John Halter
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
      Could you explain what training you have taken and whether it was
      on line, group setting, etc? Just curious.

      Thank you,

      John Halter
      District Commissioner
      Wekiwa District
      Central Florida Council
      www.wekiwa.org
      "PackDude" at www.Scoutboard.com
      ...and a good 'ol Bobwhite too! SR442

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
        Dear Mr. Halter,

        Thank you for answering my mail. I have taken everything offered online, from Tiger Fast Start thru Den Leader Fast Start, Youth Safety, Leader Essentials, Swimming Safety, Safety Afloat, I still need the Trainer Development Course, and I am waiting for our monthly New Letter that should have the next Dates for this.

        Norman Henderson

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4, 2006
          Sir,

          I have also taken the Leader Specific Training as well.