Introduction

  • ilialive@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 52 , Apr 23, 2001
      I've been "lurking" for a while, getting a feel for the subjects that
      are being discussed. It's been an education!

      I started in Scouts about 12 years ago when my son decided he wanted
      to be a Tiger. We've gone all the way through to Eagle. Along the
      way I've been a den leader, den leader coach, roundtable staff,
      district trainer, council trainer, both Woodbadges, troop committee
      member, merit badge counselor. I'm currently involved in training
      Hispanic paraprofessionals and volunteers. My first love is still
      training Cub leaders. I think I like the changes being instituted in
      training, although most of my info comes from this site rather than
      from our council. I'm not sure I like the Woodbadge changes, but I
      haven't seen any official material yet, so I'll reserve judgment.

      If any of you have been involved in doing training in Spanish or have
      materials (other than the stuff National provides) you'd like to
      share, I'll be very appreciative.

      Keep up the good work!

      YIS,
      Ilia Lively
      Mecklenburg County Council
      Charlotte NC
      I used to be an Antelope (SE-CS-19) and an Eagle (SR-200)
    • Candace Lewis
      Message 52 of 52 , Sep 19, 2012
        I thought I had the introduction to Cub Scouting also, but it must be on another computer. Hope this helps.

        Candace Lewis
        Paralegal to Jeffrey N. Kaitcer
        LOE, WARREN, ROSENFIELD, KAITCER, HIBBS,
        WINDSOR, LAWRENCE & WOLFFARTH, P.C.
        4420 W. Vickery Blvd.
        Fort Worth, Texas 76107
        817/377-0060; Fax: 817/377-1120

        Information contained in this email is confidential and protected from disclosure by the attorney/client privilege. It is intended solely for use by the recipient to whom it is addressed. If the reader of this communication is NOT the intended recipient (or employee or agent responsible for delivery to the intended recipient), you are notified that you should delete this email, and that any distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you believe that you have received this messagee in error, please notify us immediately at 817/377-0060. Thank you.