Re: Training resources

  • Gerry Moon
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
      In TDC you'll learn about life beyond powerpoint. While it's
      the "thing" for the electronic age, flip charts, posters, felt boards,
      etc. still have a valid place in training. Death by powerpoint is a
      horrible way to wither away in a class.

      Gerry Moon
      Orlando, FL

      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "richard pennington" <rpenning@...>

    • ed5870@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
        In a message dated 7/2/2006 7:29:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
        gerrymoon32817@... writes:

        Death by power point is a
        horrible way to wither away in a class.

        can be I have done certain power point training and they worked great others
        I went back to the old way because it worked better.

        Ed Harvey
        Every Cub Scout deserves a Trained Leader
        Tri-Valley Cub Training Chair
        I used to be an Antelope
        Hudson Valley Council