Training resources

  • richard pennington
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2006
      I am looking for training resources on power point. I am going to be
      attending a trainer development course in a month and i wanted to start
      building my personal library of training stuff.

      Richard Pennington
      Eagle Scout Class of 1988
      Philmont Staff 88/89
      Assistant Scoutmaster Troop 138
      Unit Commissioner Pack 138
      East Texas Area Council
    • Gerry Moon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
        In TDC you'll learn about life beyond powerpoint. While it's
        the "thing" for the electronic age, flip charts, posters, felt boards,
        etc. still have a valid place in training. Death by powerpoint is a
        horrible way to wither away in a class.

        Gerry Moon
        Orlando, FL

        --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "richard pennington" <rpenning@...>

      • ed5870@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 2, 2006
          In a message dated 7/2/2006 7:29:46 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          gerrymoon32817@... writes:

          Death by power point is a
          horrible way to wither away in a class.

          can be I have done certain power point training and they worked great others
          I went back to the old way because it worked better.

          Ed Harvey
          Every Cub Scout deserves a Trained Leader
          Tri-Valley Cub Training Chair
          I used to be an Antelope
          Hudson Valley Council