Re: [Scouter_T] Re: Training Aids

  • Russ Gordon, Pack 42
    Message 1 of 26 , Jun 16, 2006
      This sounds neat. I'd like to see it.

      Fort Knox Scouting Community wrote:

      > Ida,
      >
      > I guess I was under a false impression, but I thought everyone already
      > had this? In fact, since SO MUCH of the basic material was the same
      > between the Den Leader, Tiger Leader and WEBELOS leader slide decks, I
      > made a combined Cubscout Den Leader deck, which incorporates the
      > different info from Tigers ad Webelos into the same deck. That way
      > when doing a training (its very hard to get enough trainers to do a
      > breakout with each level, and just as hard to get people to even come
      > to training, so I do them all whenever they show up) we discuss the
      > subtle diferences of each den level at that time, on that/those slide(s).
      >
      > I also tacked the Comitte Chair and Cubmaster slide decks, (different
      > informational slides only) after that, so when we get a NEW CC or CM
      > to come to the training, they go through the entire Den Leader
      > Training first, then get their CC training (I think its good for the
      > CM to understand all of the duties) and then go into the CM training
      > after that.
      >
      > It wound up being a pretty big deck, and I've even got a version that
      > I'm trying to get to work that has the videos built into it at the
      > appropriate places, but then it winds up being REALLY big. This is
      > probably due to the file sizes of my videos, which I had to record
      > from the VHS to my computer, and then turn into .avi's or .mpg (dont
      > remember which).
      >
      > I think its a good deck, after you get rid of the redundancy.
      >
      > The FKSC,
      > P.O. Box 41
      > Ft Knox KY 40121-0041
      > BLD 4022, Vine Grove Street
      > Visit us online at:
      > http://www.knoxscouting.org/ <http://www.knoxscouting.org/>
      >
      > "The goodness of a person and of the society he or she lives in often
      > comes down to very simple things and words found in the Scout Law.
      > Every society depends on trust and loyalty, on courtesy and kindness,
      > on bravery and reverence. These are the values of Scouting, and these
      > are the values of Americans."
      >
      > President George W. Bush

    • Ida Lively
      Message 2 of 26 , Jun 19, 2006
        I do have the "training aids" (powerpoints of basic trainings) on disc because they came with the copies of the syllabi that I had purchased. Unfortunately, it was at home, and not at my place of business, where I was when a 'distress e-mail' from one of my trainers came in.

        One of my trainers has taken the videos and digitized them, so I *do* have them on a CD. Again, things like this are great, but not of value when you're stuck at work, they're at home, and one of your trainers need them ASAP.

        I am always grateful when I can find things like this on the internet.

        Ida
      • Darrell Johnson
        Message 3 of 26 , Jul 2, 2006
          This comes back as some eror. I get the following.

          (none) 65.141.137.91 /greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm www.nfcbsa.org Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR 1.1.4322) 404

          What am I doing wrong???
          -

          Ida Lively <Ilively@...> wrote:
          I hit the mother-lode!

          Check out: http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm

          Word of warning: when I clicked, I saved the linked file, and needed to change .PPS to .PPT and it opened/worked fine for me from there. [Remember, I'm no a MAC, so things may be different for you!]

          Additionally, be aware that these may NOT be the most recent versions of the syllabi. I have a 2002 printing of SMS for example, and the version at this link is only the 2001.

          Also, some of the files at the bottom of the page are either corrupted, or nonexistent. CAUTION: do not use the UNIT BUDGET PLAN because it is the OLD one ... registration and Boy's Life prices have gone up! (And, if you give this plan to your units as is, you risk them using this as 'gospel' and causing all kinds of issues.)

          Ida
          - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

        • Dave Loomis
          Message 4 of 26 , Jul 3, 2006
            You're not doing anything wrong. If you remove the last bit of
            the address you will get a message stating, Sorry This page has been
            moved because of abuse outside of our training group. They moved the
            library of Syllabi.

            Dave

            Darrell Johnson wrote:

            > This comes back as some eror. I get the following.
            >
            > (none) 65.141.137.91 /greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm www.nfcbsa.org
            > Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR
            > 1.1.4322) 404
            >
            > What am I doing wrong???
            > -
            >
            > Ida Lively <Ilively@... <mailto:Ilively%40adelphia.net>> wrote:
            > I hit the mother-lode!
            >
            > Check out: http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm
            > <http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
            >

            > Ida
            > - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

            ADC & BS Training Chair
            Historic District
            Daniel Webster Council, BSA

            245 Union St., #4 (603) 431 5342
            Portsmouth, NH 0301-4349

          • Matt Hannam
            Message 5 of 26 , Jul 3, 2006
              I downloaded and saved them on my hard drive if anyone needs a copy of one.

              _____

              Darrell Johnson wrote:

              > This comes back as some eror. I get the following.
              >
              > (none) 65.141.137.91 /greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm www.nfcbsa.org
              > Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR
              > 1.1.4322) 404
              >
              > What am I doing wrong???
              > -
              >
              > Ida Lively <Ilively@adelphia. <mailto:Ilively%40adelphia.net> net
              <mailto:Ilively%40adelphia.net>> wrote:
              > I hit the mother-lode!
              >
              > Check out: http://www.nfcbsa
              <http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
              org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm
              > <http://www.nfcbsa
              <http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
              org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>

              > Ida
              > - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

              Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis.nh.ultranet
              <mailto:dloomis.nh.ultranet%40rcn.com> @...
              ADC & BS Training Chair
              Historic District
              Daniel Webster Council, BSA

              245 Union St., #4 (603) 431 5342
              Portsmouth, NH 0301-4349

            • Russ Gordon, Pack 42
              Message 6 of 26 , Jul 3, 2006
                That site is from my Council. We had the information there for our
                trainers to access. Somehow the link got out on the Internet and our
                bandwidth usage went way up. We had to move the information off the server.
                Sorry for the confusion.

                Russ

                Darrell Johnson wrote:

                > This comes back as some eror. I get the following.
                >
                > (none) 65.141.137.91 /greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm www.nfcbsa.org
                > Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR
                > 1.1.4322) 404
                >
                > What am I doing wrong???
                > -
                >
                > Ida Lively <Ilively@... <mailto:Ilively%40adelphia.net>> wrote:
                > I hit the mother-lode!
                >
                > Check out: http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm
                > <http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                >
                > Word of warning: when I clicked, I saved the linked file, and needed
                > to change .PPS to .PPT and it opened/worked fine for me from there.
                > [Remember, I'm no a MAC, so things may be different for you!]
                >
                > Additionally, be aware that these may NOT be the most recent versions
                > of the syllabi. I have a 2002 printing of SMS for example, and the
                > version at this link is only the 2001.
                >
                > Also, some of the files at the bottom of the page are either
                > corrupted, or nonexistent. CAUTION: do not use the UNIT BUDGET PLAN
                > because it is the OLD one ... registration and Boy's Life prices have
                > gone up! (And, if you give this plan to your units as is, you risk
                > them using this as 'gospel' and causing all kinds of issues.)
                >
                > Ida
                > - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training Chair

              • richard pennington
                Message 7 of 26 , Jul 3, 2006
                  Yes please, iw ould like copies of them.

                  Richard

                  Message 8 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                    At our Parent and Pal last week, it was announced that the next
                    training for Wood Badge will be in the fall of 2007. I would like
                    to get started a lot sooner, anyone have the Course on CD or
                    Powerpoint, I am already working on my ticket.
                    Thanks
                    norman5572001

                    --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Hannam" <mhannam@...> wrote:

                    > I downloaded and saved them on my hard drive if anyone needs a
                    copy of one.

                    > _____

                    On Behalf
                    > Of Dave Loomis
                    > Sent: Monday, July 03, 2006 9:43 AM
                    > To: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com
                    > Subject: Re: [Scouter_T] Training Aids
                    >

                    > You're not doing anything wrong. If you remove the last bit of
                    > the address you will get a message stating, Sorry This page has
                    been
                    > moved because of abuse outside of our training group. They moved
                    the
                    > library of Syllabi.
                    >
                    > Dave
                    >
                    > Darrell Johnson wrote:
                    > >
                    > > This comes back as some eror. I get the following.
                    > >
                    > > (none) 65.141.137.91 /greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm
                    www.nfcbsa.org
                    > > Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR
                    > > 1.1.4322) 404
                    > >
                    > > What am I doing wrong???
                    > > -
                    > >
                    > > Ida Lively <Ilively@adelphia. <mailto:Ilively%40adelphia.net> net
                    > <mailto:Ilively%40adelphia.net>> wrote:
                    > > I hit the mother-lode!
                    > >
                    > > Check out: http://www.nfcbsa
                    > <http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                    > org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm
                    > > <http://www.nfcbsa
                    > <http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                    > org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                    > >

                    > > Ida
                    > > - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training
                    Chair

                    > Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis.nh.ultranet
                    > <mailto:dloomis.nh.ultranet%40rcn.com> @...
                    > ADC & BS Training Chair
                    > Historic District
                    > Daniel Webster Council, BSA
                    >
                    > 245 Union St., #4 (603) 431 5342
                    > Portsmouth, NH 0301-4349

                  • S.Powell
                    Message 9 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                      Hi Norman,

                      Have you attended a course? Your post is not clear to me. One does not
                      start their ticket until after they have attended the course and only
                      with the approval of the Course Director (usually pre approved by Troop
                      Guides on course).

                      Additionally, if you are wanting the syllabus for staffing purposes it
                      is given to you when you are selected as a staff member by the Course
                      Director (through the 3rd Assistant SM for Troop Guides).

                      YiS,
                      Steve

                    • Jim
                      Message 10 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                        Norman,

                        I applaud your enthusiasm and initiative. But Wood Badge is not the
                        type of course you take "on CD or PowerPoint". The information
                        available thru resource materials is only the basis (framework) for a
                        much more complex learning experience and is intended for the staff
                        only. The real lessons of Wood Badge only come through being there,
                        taught by experienced and dedicated Scouters who each bring their
                        perspectives, example, and learned lessons to the course. You can not
                        get that through CDs or Powerpoints. Nor can you get the learning
                        which is reinforced by the experience of going through the course
                        itself, an experienced that is forged through the anvil of
                        challenges, thoughtful instruction, and team building exercises
                        shared with a small group of like minded participants and fellow
                        Scouters - your patrol. Wood Badge is more than the course material
                        itself. It is an extraordinary learning experience much greater than
                        the syllabus or resource materials themselves. Many call Wood Badge
                        the height of their Scouting "career" and it should not be so lightly
                        thought of as replacing information available from some CDs or
                        Powerpoints as a substitute for the experience. Something else to
                        consider - the real value of Wood Badge can only take root after one
                        has had a certain amount of experience in the program as a leader,
                        say at least a year or two, and developed a certain level of
                        commitment to the Scouting program and the values it represents. I'm
                        afraid the lessons of Wood Badge are all too often lost on the novice.

                        As for your ticket, it seems a wasted effort to be "already working
                        on my ticket" when you know not what the purpose of Wood Badge is,
                        have not experienced the lessons of the course, and have not
                        benefited from the coaching or guidance of how to formulate ticket
                        items that would best serve not only your position but the Scouting
                        program in your unit and district as well.

                        If Wood Badge is truly that important to you right now, look for a
                        course in another Council. Wood Badge is Wood Badge where ever it is
                        taken. However, you will miss out on forming the bonds that come from
                        sharing it with others in your immediate area. I would encourage you
                        to take your time and look forward to Wood Badge with the commitment
                        and dedication (to training and to the program of Scouting) it
                        deserves. Relish the experience and encourage others to do the
                        same... for the good of your son's experience in Scouting and the
                        Scouting program.

                        Besides, you have your hands full as a new Pack Trainer. Now THAT is
                        a very important roll, one that could have a profound impact on the
                        quality of the Scouting program in you unit. By developing the best
                        trained leaders available to put on a great program, all your sons
                        (and daughters, family program,remember?) benefit form an experience
                        they will look back on for the rest of their lives. Think of what an
                        impact you could have on just avoiding the experience for all the new
                        Tiger leaders that you went through, simply by being the source of
                        training and info you did not have! The best way to serve the role of
                        Pack Trainer is to take as much of the available training as you can
                        - Wood Badge being the exception... at least for now. Good luck and I
                        wish you well in your new role. I can predict great things in your
                        Pack's program for the coming year(s).

                        Yours in Scouting,

                        Former Council Training Chairman and...
                        Course Director, SR 695
                        Central Florida Council (Orlando Florida)

                      • S.Powell
                        Message 11 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                          Hi Norman,

                          Have you attended a wood badge course? Your post is not clear to me.

                          norman henderson wrote:

                          > At our Parent and Pal last week, it was announced that the next
                          > training for Wood Badge will be in the fall of 2007. I would like
                          > to get started a lot sooner, anyone have the Course on CD or
                          > Powerpoint, I am already working on my ticket.
                          > Thanks
                          > norman5572001

                        • Andre Coltrin
                          Message 12 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                            Looking for food ideas for the outdoor experience.

                            Andre
                            ASM

                          • Den Leader Norman Henderson
                            Message 13 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                              I Thank you Sir for your advice,

                              I now have going on three years in the scouting program, and have received more help and information in the past three months from outside my pack and council, than within it.

                              When I was a parent, I didn't realize the work involved as a leader, when I became a Tiger Den Leader, I found it was the hardest thing I have ever attempted, trying to get parents to be involved. I must admit, I think I was my worse critic and not that great at it. Then someone in our Committee decided I would make a good Pack Trainer, yet no one seemed to know exactly what it was, I was to do.

                              So, I got on line, started reading, took every training course I could find there, and here I am, wanting to learn more and more. The good thing is that my council told me, that all the training I take and complete, certifies me to teach classes in them. OK, I want to learn more. So any idea's. I am trying to find out if we have a Training Chair on our Committee, I have a program to track training records for our Pack Leaders and Committee, I have requested name to put with the chairs and leaders for the new season, but havent received much back to date. Wait and see I guess.

                              Norman

                            • Russ Gordon, Pack 42
                              Message 14 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                                The point of Wood Badge is the experience, not just the course
                                materials. This is why it is a bad idea to publicly post training
                                literature to those who are not trainers.

                                Message 15 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                                  It seems that where I read that all leaders should try and achieve wood badge in their first two years. If I read this wrong, I am very sorry. I realize that it is a very high honor, and when I questioned why in the first two years, I never got a really good answer, so now I am not so worried about making the two year thing. I can go at my own pace.

                                  Thanks
                                  Norman

                                  norman henderson wrote:

                                  > At our Parent and Pal last week, it was announced that the next
                                  > training for Wood Badge will be in the fall of 2007. I would like
                                  > to get started a lot sooner, anyone have the Course on CD or
                                  > Powerpoint, I am already working on my ticket.
                                  > Thanks
                                  > norman5572001
                                  >
                                  > --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>,
                                  > "Matt Hannam" <mhannam@...> wrote:
                                  > >
                                  > > I downloaded and saved them on my hard drive if anyone needs a
                                  > copy of one.
                                  > >

                                  > > _____
                                  > >
                                  > > From: scouter_t@yahoogroups.com <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com>

                                • Sean Scott
                                  Message 16 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                                    Norman,

                                    The purpose behind the "first two years" emphasis is to get leaders
                                    trained in the elements of leadership early on in their careers.

                                    In a volunteer run program, we all-too-often see units (and event
                                    districts and councils) where "That's how we've always done it"
                                    overshadows the recommended or correct way of doing things. The
                                    perpetuation of this mentality is often a result of leaders putting
                                    off advanced training like Wood Badge until later in their careers.

                                    Consider that the majority of Scouting's membership is in Cub
                                    Scouting, and the majority of Boy Scouts come from Cub Scouts, yet
                                    the greatest loss we experience in the program is at the transition.
                                    One reason for this may be a lack of "seriousness" placed on the Cub
                                    Scouting program. Previously, Wood Badge was reserved for Boy Scout
                                    leaders, yet there's no reason that Cub Scout packs (or Venturing
                                    crews, for that matter) cannot benefit from the leadership skills
                                    presented at Wood Badge. By introducing these skills earlier, and
                                    encouraging new leaders to attend, we're (hopefully) creating more
                                    skilled, more empowered leaders at the Cub Scout level. The result
                                    should be a better program at that level, which should in turn result
                                    in a better program at the other levels.

                                    I often equate Cub Scouting with a major league baseball program. Cub
                                    Scouts is where we get our greatest attendance (boys), yet they're
                                    watching a single-A team of rookies (leaders) play the game. The
                                    coaches (trainers) need every tool available to ensure that those
                                    players are equipped to entertain the fans (boys and families) and
                                    make them want to come back to see the double-A (Boy Scouts) and
                                    triple-A (Venturing) games, eventually graduating onto the majors
                                    (life). Wood Badge is like training camp for those players--you
                                    wouldn't think of fielding a ball club without sending the players
                                    through camp. Neither should we think of playing the game of Scouting
                                    without putting the players through Wood Badge.

                                    To achieve that, we need to stop thinking of Wood Badge as a lofty
                                    achievement or an exclusive group, and instead as a high, yet
                                    attainable, goal that benefits the entire program. The mentality that
                                    Wood Badge is exclusive or specialized must be shed!

                                    YiS,
                                    Sean

                                  • corinnajones@comcast.net
                                    Message 17 of 26 , Jul 4, 2006
                                      Check out the neighboring councils. Training is "good", no matter where you take it.
                                      I will be taking Woodbadge in August (the class is full), others might do spring or later in fall.
                                      HTH,
                                      Corinna
                                      At our Parent and Pal last week, it was announced that the next
                                      training for Wood Badge will be in the fall of 2007. I would like
                                      to get started a lot sooner, anyone have the Course on CD or
                                      Powerpoint, I am already working on my ticket.
                                      Thanks
                                      norman5572001

                                      --- In scouter_t@yahoogroups.com, "Matt Hannam" <mhannam@...> wrote:

                                      > I downloaded and saved them on my hard drive if anyone needs a
                                      copy of one.

                                      > _____

                                    • Matt Hannam
                                      Message 18 of 26 , Jul 5, 2006
                                        You cannot work or write a Wood Badge before you take the course. You cannot
                                        even write the ticket until you attend the course. Wood Badge is an
                                        intensive "Mountain To" training experience that must be attended in person.

                                        _____

                                        --- In scouter_t@yahoogrou <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com,
                                        "Matt Hannam" <mhannam@...> wrote:

                                        > I downloaded and saved them on my hard drive if anyone needs a
                                        copy of one.

                                        > _____
                                        >
                                        > From: scouter_t@yahoogrou <mailto:scouter_t%40yahoogroups.com> ps.com
                                        > You're not doing anything wrong. If you remove the last bit of
                                        > the address you will get a message stating, Sorry This page has
                                        been
                                        > moved because of abuse outside of our training group. They moved
                                        the
                                        > library of Syllabi.
                                        >
                                        > Dave
                                        >
                                        > Darrell Johnson wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > This comes back as some eror. I get the following.
                                        > >
                                        > > (none) 65.141.137.91 /greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm
                                        www.nfcbsa.org
                                        > > Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; SV1; .NET CLR
                                        > > 1.1.4322) 404
                                        > >
                                        > > What am I doing wrong???
                                        > > -
                                        > >
                                        > > Ida Lively <Ilively@adelphia. <mailto:Ilively%40adelphia.net> net
                                        > <mailto:Ilively%40adelphia.net>> wrote:
                                        > > I hit the mother-lode!
                                        > >
                                        > > Check out: http://www.nfcbsa
                                        > <http://www.nfcbsa
                                        <http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                                        org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                                        > org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm
                                        > > <http://www.nfcbsa
                                        > <http://www.nfcbsa
                                        <http://www.nfcbsa.org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                                        org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                                        > org/greatmuskogee/Library/Sylibus.htm>
                                        > >

                                        > > Ida
                                        > > - Juniata Valley Council, Nittany Mountain District Training
                                        Chair

                                        > Dave Loomis mailto:dloomis.nh.ultranet
                                        > <mailto:dloomis.nh.ultranet%40rcn.com> @...
                                        > ADC & BS Training Chair
                                        > Historic District
                                        > Daniel Webster Council, BSA
                                        >
                                        > 245 Union St., #4 (603) 431 5342
                                        > Portsmouth, NH 0301-4349

                                      • Matt Hannam
                                        Message 19 of 26 , Jul 5, 2006
                                          It does not get any better than this cook book. Lots of great Dutch Oven and
                                          Box Oven or Reflector Oven cooking ideas.

                                          _____

                                          Message 20 of 26 , Jul 5, 2006
                                            ?? what cook book?

                                            Matt Hannam <mhannam@...> wrote: It does not get any better than this cook book. Lots of great Dutch Oven and

                                              Message 22 of 26 , Jul 5, 2006
                                                Thank you Sir,

                                                I am finding that there is a lot of " I am your not " attitude in my quest for answers and knowledge just to learn and grow for the better of my pack and the scouts as a whole.

                                                Norman H.

                                              • Dave Loomis
                                                Message 23 of 26 , Jul 5, 2006
                                                  Norman,
                                                  You ARE the training chair for your pack committee, that's what a
                                                  Pack Trainer does.

                                                  Get involved with your district's training folks, and you'll soon
                                                  have more work that you can shake a stick at.

                                                  Dave

                                                  Den Leader Norman Henderson wrote:

                                                  > Then someone in our Committee decided I would make a good Pack
                                                  > Trainer, yet no one seemed to know exactly what it was, I was to do.
                                                  >
                                                  > So, I got on line, started reading, took every training course I could
                                                  > find there, and here I am, wanting to learn more and more. The good
                                                  > thing is that my council told me, that all the training I take and
                                                  > complete, certifies me to teach classes in them. OK, I want to learn
                                                  > more. So any idea's. I am trying to find out if we have a Training
                                                  > Chair on our Committee, I have a program to track training records for
                                                  > our Pack Leaders and Committee, I have requested name to put with the
                                                  > chairs and leaders for the new season, but havent received much back
                                                  > to date. Wait and see I guess.
                                                  >
                                                  > Norman

                                                  ADC & BS Training Chair
                                                  Historic District
                                                  Daniel Webster Council, BSA

                                                  245 Union St., #4 (603) 431 5342
                                                  Portsmouth, NH 0301-4349

                                                • Den Leader Norman Henderson
                                                  Message 24 of 26 , Jul 6, 2006
                                                    Great, Thanks...I Think????

                                                    So my Title is What?? Pack Trainer/ Committee Training Chair

                                                    Anyway, Thanks, I will start contacting my Council and try to things going and hope a lot of help for myself, I want to be able to do my job and do it well. I can only do this, if I have the right training myself.
                                                    Thanks again
                                                    Norm